Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am tired of degeneracy and how corrupt the average person is

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
I feel like moving out somewhere far away from every single person honestly. If I had basic survival skills I'd forestmaxx somewhere far away from civilization and only enter in it whenever I need to buy something for myself.

I don't even want to be on the internet anymore.

I feel like primitive people who live in tribes in the jungles live the purest lives out there I doubt that they are being discriminated for being ugly or short.

Fuck all of this lookism shit, man I am just tired of leaving the house and being the ugliest and often the shortest creature.

Normies judge all the time and it has nothing to do with behavior nor rudeness it's always your looks. I am so tired of this bullshit.

I must go to college soon and I won't be able to be permanently shut-in my room.

I hate seeing those sluts walking around and the brainless thugmaxxing morons with inflated ego that would undoubtedly take the chance to shit on a inferior looking male to boost their normie social points since it is socially acceptable to ridicule and make fun of an ugly guy and everyone justifies it no exception.

There are no people with actual values and morals.

Society has "morals" only when an attractive man or a woman get bullied , but they don't give a single fuck about you , you may as well lay down and rot on the streets until you eventually starve. No one is ever going to check on you if you're truly ugly.

Maybe think of a happy place like being on mtvs jackass

True. It's impossible to live a fulfilling life like this. We must act for our own future. I can't imagine living like this my whole life; I will not.
Just weighing up my options:
- Go E.R.
- live alone like the Unabomber
- live alone like the Unabomber with some other brocels
- join al-Qaeda's forest regiments in the Sahel
- try to join some pygmy truecel clan
I will leave this degenerate "civilisation" no matter what.

- Go E.R.
I wouldn't honestly. I don't want revenge for being born a subhuman it is nature's fault.

I'd probably bully subhumans myself if i was born attractive, who knows.

I wouldn't honestly. I don't want revenge for being born a subhuman it is nature's fault.

I'd probably bully subhumans myself if i was born attractive, who knows.
Not to random persons. But certain politicians, foid enablers, foids right's supporters. They actively made my life worse, they deserve it.