Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am tired of being low IQ subhuman

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
★★
Can’t fix any of my problems which are not inceldom related but require intelligence which I totally lack. :feelsrope:

I'm lowIQ as well and I've come to the realisation that you actually can't increase your IQ, yeah sure...you can read books and learn stuff but you're increasing your knowledge capacity not your actual IQ. we won't be able to solve problem, we won't be able to view stuff in it's entirety because our brains can't fathom anything that isn't in it's view. Being lowIQ has it's perks though. I can literally play games for hours on end and I feel like I'm a main character is said game, but brain can't tell the difference. That is why gaming will always be the best cope for me, and don't take my word for it, most lowIQcels are rotters for sure

People who are worried about their low iq usually have higher than average

I am too scared to get IQ tested, it will probably just confirm that I may be a retard

I'm lowIQ as well and I've come to the realisation that you actually can't increase your IQ, yeah sure...you can read books and learn stuff but you're increasing your knowledge capacity not your actual IQ. we won't be able to solve problem, we won't be able to view stuff in it's entirety because our brains can't fathom anything that isn't in it's view. Being lowIQ has it's perks though. I can literally play games for hours on end and I feel like I'm a main character is said game, but brain can't tell the difference. That is why gaming will always be the best cope for me, and don't take my word for it, most lowIQcels are rotters for sure
Many highIQcels still enjoy gaming despite being successful in life.
My main complaint is lacking 3D in thinking and very bad memory. I can’t imagine 3d objects and my thinking process consists of words and emotional impulses.

Maybe it is a good thing, if my IQ was higher I would definitely kill myself by simply predicting the future

And I didn’t suffer from low iq as much until I became a wageslave. God I wish I was smarter to get a high paid job

Many highIQcels still enjoy gaming despite being successful in life.
My main complaint is lacking 3D in thinking and very bad memory. I can’t imagine 3d objects and my thinking process consists of words and emotional impulses.
Not to the same extent as lowIQcels though, I think their brains know that it's a video game unlike ours that can't tell the difference. This is why I quit social media, I used to think I was the chad in social media post, my very lowIQ