Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am thinking of starting a political action group in the U.S.A for legalizing prostitution and lowering the age of consent

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
These are real policy goals we should work towards. Everything else is fantasy, group action wise.

feel free to try but all of the politicians here are bought out and owned by god's (((chosen))) and they would not allow such a policy to see the light of day.

Based policies.

How low on AoC? I'm a reasonable guy. Personally I think AoC should be lowered to where statistically 99%+ of females have reached sexual maturity (i.e. excluding those with severe issues like never going through puberty anyway) in order to account for late bloomers. I believe that would be age 14.

Based policies.

How low on AoC? I'm a reasonable guy. Personally I think AoC should be lowered to where statistically 99%+ of females have reached sexual maturity (i.e. excluding those with severe issues like never going through puberty anyway) in order to account for late bloomers. I believe that would be age 14.

Agreed.

Remember, political donations are private. We can really buy influence on policy.

Most men already support legalizing prostitution, for example.

foids and kikes are gonna shut this shit down in a nanosecond

Based NathanLarsoncel.:feelsLSD:
Police find more possible victims as investigation widens into former  political candidate Nathan Larson | News | fauquier.com

Last edited:
Average person: "these guys are ugly and want to lower the AoC? Definitely pedos, call the cops on them. Smh."

brazil is superior because age of consent is 14yo (and because american people suck at soccer but this is another story)

I think incels mass supporting a political group and shifting dialogue could do a lot of damage. We could whittle away at foid supremacy by choosing actionable policies, here and there.
These are real policy goals we should work towards. Everything else is fantasy, group action wise.
Prostitution is definitely achievable, however, lowering the AoC will be a hard sell. This country has somehow warped into a place where we are super puritan or incredibly progressive, as long as it benefits foids. I how one could sell lowering the AoC to normies. Perhaps stating that It is lower in Europe could help. A foid that is post-pubescent is pretty much a woman and many finish around 14 or 15

Average person: "these guys are ugly and want to lower the AoC? Definitely pedos, call the cops on them. Smh."
tbh. The only AoC reform I see right now is about raising it.

This fucking circus planet where USA's agecuck agenda has spread worldwide.
brazil is superior because age of consent is 14yo (and because american people suck at soccer but this is another story)
Even in Brazil you will still see people criticising anyone that is like 18-19 with someone aged 13 or 14, even though 13 and 18 is legal as the age gap is set to 5 years, but obviously no one cares about that shit just like any other country except Cucknada and Cucknited States. They even say that someone aged 24 or so with someone aged 16 is still pedo, when 16 is already the unrestricted age of consent in most of USA and pretty much the entire planet with proper laws regarding it.

Not only that, but those retards don't even know the definition of pedophilia. Even according to Wikipedia. It has absolutely nothing to do with teen females.

They'll ignore the biological reality of the male sex drive but allow female hypergamy to run amok. They'll also rub it in your face as a teenager that girls develop faster so they are smarter, better, but somehow this doesn't apply sexually, just lol. Honkville.

Last edited:
what age would u make age of consent?

why so low? :feelsmega:
13-year-olds are not children. They are adolescents who can perfectly consent and engage in sexual activity. Despite some risks associated with this age, most of them are able to have healthy children. They are also very curious about sex and their body is almost fully developed.

Sure, their brains are still underdeveloped, but so are anyone's brains under the age of 25, according to science, and we certainly don't see people in their early 20's as children.

In addition, it is common for girls to have relationships with older men. They are attracted to masculinity and older men already passed through puberty and are sexually mature. They can also provide resources and protection for the girls, whereas boys their age usually can't.

Decades ago the age difference wasn't a problem for most people. This hysteria is a side effect of feminism and its hypocritical views on men. We are not devils who exploit young girls for our own benefits. Most of us anyways. We simply want fertile women who can produce healthy offspring and pair bond with no problem at all.

Nowadays we only get used up women with less fertily, less beauty, and less pair bonding due to the increase of casual sex relationships across the West which directly correlates with the decline of happiness, fidelity, and stability in marriages.

feel free to try but all of the politicians here are bought out and owned by god's (((chosen))) and they would not allow such a policy to see the light of day.
and if theyre not that its a democuck who worships all foids as pure and innocent angels who do no wrong and are oppressed #MeToo #BelieveWomen

Either enforce AOC laws universally (make it illegal for someone under the AOC to have sex with anyone, not just older people) or ban them entirely.

Either ban female whoredom entirely (Afghanistan style), or fully legalize prostitution :feelsjuice:

Prostitution will never be legalized because any politician who votes in favor of it will immediately be voted out of office by foids. Same with lowering AOC.

Either enforce AOC laws universally (make it illegal for someone under the AOC to have sex with anyone, not just older people) or ban them entirely.

Either ban female whoredom entirely (Afghanistan style), or fully legalize prostitution :feelsjuice:

iu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back