Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am thinking of killing myself

S

shibo

Officer
Well i will tell u why

First of all im only 16 and im already balding and my temples have receded alot. I also have alot of back and knee pain due to weak bones and me being injury prone from things as simple as running. I also have hunchback and mild scoliosis. What is the point of living where everything went wrong for me??? I havent had a good childhood either my dad was a bitch who started fights and passed out drunk since i was a baby. Brother had anger issues and took it out on me since i was 6. Ontop of all this i am ugly too so what is the point of even living. The only thing stopping me is how heartbroken my mother would be but atleast she has my brother whos successfull and in university. Im failing highschool and have lots of absences so i see no point of living

See you tomorrow

Shibo

Young
White
Ungrateful for this^

I would love to tell you don´t do it because things will get better, but I´d be lying to you.

I wished I had killed myself when I was 16. I´m almost 30 now, it gets worse, much worse.

I don't know what to say.
Balding is pretty brutal

Just LDAR with us on here instead bro.

Well i will tell u why

First of all im only 16 and im already balding and my temples have receded alot. I also have alot of back and knee pain due to weak bones and me being injury prone from things as simple as running. I also have hunchback and mild scoliosis. What is the point of living where everything went wrong for me??? I havent had a good childhood either my dad was a bitch who started fights and passed out drunk since i was a baby. Brother had anger issues and took it out on me since i was 6. Ontop of all this i am ugly too so what is the point of even living. The only thing stopping me is how heartbroken my mother would be but atleast she has my brother whos successfull and in university. Im failing highschool and have lots of absences so i see no point of living
I've seen your balding and it's not that bad tbh. You're at NW1 and it's possible that you won't experience any more balding until your 30's. If you're 16 there's a big chance your skeleton can still grow so drink plenty of milk and eat a lot so you don't miss out on nutrients while you still have the chance.

See you tomorrow

You are not even balding JFL. You haven’t even considered or tried minoxidil or finasteride. Actual bald guys would kill to have your hair line.

D1B1E4EE 02D5 444C 80F7 10C1EF7E264B

Shibo

Young
White
Ungrateful for this^
I am curry
See you tomorrow

You are not even balding JFL. You haven’t even considered or tried minoxidil or finasteride. Actual bald guys would kill to have your hair line.

View attachment 82878
I am not balding yet... and havent u seen my pics its very clearly receding
I've seen your balding and it's not that bad tbh. You're at NW1 and it's possible that you won't experience any more balding until your 30's. If you're 16 there's a big chance your skeleton can still grow so drink plenty of milk and eat a lot so you don't miss out on nutrients while you still have the chance.
I have a food disorder which causes me to not like tastes of stuff like milk coke sprite pepsi cake and a lot of other foods. Not picky eating cause i would vomit if forced to eat it

I won't tell you not to do it or that it gets better but think it through and decide if you really want to do it. If you want to rope anyway then good luck to you I guess.

Hope you find peace, OP