Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am the worst family member

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I was raise in a dysfuncional family,my dad was a womanizer that cheat my mom a lot and occasionally beat her,my mom was a decent woman with a tendency to depression(she do lot of stupid things later on),my sister is a manipulative whore that was in a group of friends that bring problems in my family a lot of time,my brother was a juvenile criminal and was in rehabilitation for drugs.The only problem that i have is that i argue a lot with my family,i am full of resentment and anger with everything that happened in this house.
They get over all the problems that they had except me,i always remember them their mystakes(i do the same with myself)when i start having an argument they think i am gonna start a phisycal fight.

Today i ask my mom for an advice,and i have a discussion that last 1-2 minutes,i finnish the discussion,i go to my room,and my sister came out telling my mom that she should call the police on me,i proceed to disccus for half an hour and they think that is gonna get physical.

they make you see your mom with a black eye,listen how your father has STDs,had nights without sleept because your sister or brother did something wrong,but scream a little to much or hit your sister as a young teenager and you are the monster.When i kill myself they gonna ask "what we did wrong?"

i did the effort to forget my mistakes(i was socially awkard) and theirs,but is impossible.
help me out.

Last edited:
Me parece que eres el miembro mas razonable de tu familia.

leave that house asap

Go to America with your uncle

leave house now

just lol at your sister