Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the result of hypergamy.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Short really short foid mom with low IQ family (even my dad admits it)
Tall dad with high IQ rich family

Guess which genes I inherited

I’m the opposite, @Emba is my father and @Stacy is my mother

Honestly same. Hypergamy just creates more incels

I am an unplanned bastard from a whore mother and drunkard father

Honestly same. Hypergamy just creates more incels
There was a post about this on Reddit , back when I was in the Reddit incel community. It was titled “what’s wrong with Hypergamy” and they argued that Hypergamy will give us more chads or something, a guy refuted it by saying that a LTB with a chad will still make a LTN. Someone responded saying that there father was a handsome man and there mother was an ugly pikey and he was ugly because of them mixing.

I really wish I would have spoken to him, very interesting story.

I can gurantee you all the bad genes that have survived so far have majorly survived cos of women with bad genes breeding

Can't relate, both of my parents are sub5 autists

Very high IQ. They would probably think he was crazy.
I met many good cels on Reddit. One guy claimed to be a Jewish Arab from the same place Elliot Rodger was from. He gave me déjà vu and I feel like I met him years before . I wish he would have joined this site tbh.

He was planning to join the IDF to kill Palestinians and he told me he’d pray I’ll get into Jewish heaven

I Was actually good breed kinda off my mom and dad starting date really young like 16 she got pregnant at 17 and gave birth at 18 and here i am.

sorry for you brocel at least that i have good in my life but only that...
I was driving today and realized how much of a high inhibition timid pussy I am. Probably due to old parents. It never began

I was driving today and realized how much of a high inhibition timid pussy I am. Probably due to old parents. It never began
me too,my parents aren´t together anymore either mommy or daddy i live with my grandparents otherwise even being 21** i use the collegepill i would be fucked hard in life right now,if they didn´t breed me early on like they did my grandpas would be dead by now and i would be living miserably with dad or mom.

me too,my parents aren´t together anymore either mommy or daddy i live with my grandparents otherwise even being 21** i use the collegepill i would be fucked hard in life right now,if they didn´t breed me early on like they did my grandpas would be dead by now and i would be living miserably with dad or mom.
Damn many such cases where the grandparents are forced to raise. And the reason I blamed my older parents is because when parents have kids old it gives them autistic traits.

Damn many such cases where the grandparents are forced to raise. And the reason I blamed my older parents is because when parents have kids old it gives them autistic traits.
lets be profile friends brocel,follow me back i never saw you much here before,good luck with your problems i hope you have decent cope mechanisms,i would give everything to have a lovely gf with me....

Atleast ur getting rich when ur dad dies

Ez moneymaxx

He was planning to join the IDF to kill Palestinians and he told me he’d pray I’ll get into Jewish heaven
devil satan GIF

my parents never truly loved each other and my mom just wanted to get into my dads country and im simply a product of each of their own desires not out of true love

my parents never truly loved each other and my mom just wanted to get into my dads country and im simply a product of each of their own desires not out of true love
My parents loathed eachother

I think I somehow have it worse than you. I'm a product of race-mixing.

i have to deal with the fallout from it aswell i also think i shouldn;t have been born and im going against fate which is why life treats me so badly
>Not being born out of love and uncircumcised=cursed.

You definitely do. Your parents are more evil than mine.
Grandparents, but you'd be right. At least my dad was white, jej, probably saved a good chunk of my intellect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back