Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am the only person on the forum who is justified in hating Blacks

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
Why are niggas from Bangladesh, Balkan shitholes, etc. who have never even seen a black person in real life calling for Total Nigger death?

I have lived in Atlanta for a few years

My high school was like 60% black. As a matter of fact this changed how I view blacks forever.

Before high school like every American goy I thought blacks were cool and rebellious ballers. But after these 80 IQ negroes brought guns to school, raped female students, vaped in the bathroom, blasted their shitty mumble rap on bluetooth speakers, speaking in incomprehensible niggerbabble, I could not help but view them as less than human...

And surprisingly. even WORSE is the sheboons. They are like black men but 10x more evil and annoying, shitting up every dating app with their foul and repulsive presence. Have you ever had the displeasure of being served fast food by a black woman?

I don't understand the hate on blacks by native Europeans and Indians... you can only truly hate niggers if you have had to LIVE with them.

i always hated them even when i was a kid

I agree, it's retarded to see Curries and other people who never lived around Blacks to say TND because of what they saw online, practical experience is far more variable than the shit online. It would be out of pure arrogance and pride not because they fear their safety or whatever. But it's not only you, there's been users here who lived in Black areas and they formulated their opinions from there, can't dismiss their experiences in the bin either.

@DarkStarDown

Last edited:
Why are niggas from Bangladesh, Balkan shitholes, etc. who have never even seen a black person in real life calling for Total Nigger death?

My high school was like 60% black. As a matter of fact this changed how I view blacks forever.

Before high school like every American goy I thought blacks were cool and rebellious ballers. But after these 80 IQ negroes brought guns to school, raped female students, vaped in the bathroom, blasted their shitty mumble rap on bluetooth speakers, speaking in incomprehensible niggerbabble, I could not help but view them as less than human...

And surprisingly. even WORSE is the sheboons. They are like black men but 10x more evil and annoying, shitting up every dating app with their foul and repulsive presence. Have you ever had the displeasure of being served fast food by a black woman?

I don't understand the hate on blacks by native Europeans and Indians... you can only truly hate niggers if you have had to LIVE with them.
Nah I have plenty of reasons to hate them

Ypu have probably never seen a nigger irl.
They are w demographic threat to the world + you literally said they are horrible to live around with. Your experience matches around with non blacks too. Taking this information why shouldn't I hate them ?

Ypu have probably never seen a nigger irl.
Honestly your arguement is so retarded it's insane. "Oh look here is an ethnic group who commit disproportionately large amount of violent crimes, turn ever place they go to into a shithole and breed like animals using aid money provided by non black countries but you shouldn't hate them because you don't see them irl":soy::soy::soy:

There is something about a nigger which evokes a primal disgust within any rational being. I view them as a cruel joke of nature to remind humans of their animal past.

They are w demographic threat to the world + you literally said they are horrible to live around with. Your experience matches around with non blacks too. Taking this information why shouldn't I hate them ?

Honestly your arguement is so retarded it's insane. "Oh look here is an ethnic group who commit disproportionately large amount of violent crimes, turn ever place they go to into a shithole and breed like animals using aid money provided by non black countries but you shouldn't hate them because you don't see them irl":soy::soy::soy:

Because you don't have any personal experience dealing with them. All those numbers are just worthless statistics on paper how can ypu hate someone based on that that's retarded asf.

Because you don't have any personal experience dealing with them. All those numbers are just worthless statistics on paper how can ypu hate someone based on that that's retarded asf.
Nigga what ? It's like you telling me not to be wary of Hyenas even though everyone knows they are dangerous just because I have never had personal experience with a Hyena. Niggers literally carry out a disproportionate number of attacks on Asian Americans. If you want me to ignore this fact just because I don't have personal experience with them you a libcuck troon.

Nigga what ? It's like you telling me not to be wary of Hyenas even though everyone knows they are dangerous just because I have never had personal experience with a Hyena. Niggers literally carry out a disproportionate number of attacks on Asian Americans. If you want me to ignore this fact just because I don't have personal experience with them you a libcuck troon.
You live in India retard. It's more like ypu being worried about a group of sharks that live half way across the world. I also only hate african Americans. Africans have been good to me.

I share a classroom with a few niggers. Their very presence bugs the shit out of me. Sometimes I have to fist bump them and I sanitize my hands afterward, there’s like a tingling feeling left where they touched me and I have to wash my hand.

I heard about the “knockout challenge” where they just go up behind elderly whites and beat the shit out of them, and now I’m afraid to let my grandma go anywhere on her own even though I live in one of the whitest parts of the country.

Not to mention the fact that for all their posturing and righteous hated of queers, a lot of them are gay as fuck. Who lets their pants sag and isn’t a disgusting homo? And the vaping, the fucking vaping. I go in the bathrooms here sometimes and it just smells fruity as shit, like someone pissed in a bowl of lucky charms. I’d rather drink black coffee out of one of those shitty styrofoam cups and smoke a Marlboro red anyways.

Oh, and can I mention the fucking smell? B.O is the stench of the balrog. Another classmate of mine is mixed race, but clearly his negroid brain has taken over any semblance of European dignity he may have because he stinks to high goddamn hell. How did we let niggers become so prevalent in modern society? They have the worst attributes of every race.

Asians are purely logical creatures, so they’re at least decent. Spics are at least cleaner than negroids, but they’re easily more sadistic, at least the ones that don’t act like niggers. Niggers will beat you to death with a rock, but a spic will gladly shove that rock up your ass first before killing you with it. Jews are no proper threat to the Aryan without their golems. Think of the Jewish race as one of those old as balls politicians armed that can barely walk, but armed with a tommy gun, said tommy gun being the African.

tldr I hate niggers.

You live in India retard.
And you think there are zero Niggers here ?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcjfg-96YQ

It's more like ypu being worried about a group of sharks that live half way across the world. I also only hate african Americans.
I am not worried. At least not yet but worry and hatred aren't the same things. Niggers are homo erectus who want to drown the world in a sea of primitivity and extinguish humanity. That is the primary reason I hate them.

Also Holy hell bro just because I haven't been a victim of a Negro attack yet should that mean I should just completely fucking overlook their aggression against people of my race ? "Oh look niggers openly hate on your race and attack people like you but since you haven't personally been attacked by them don't hate them"

Africans have been good to me.
Go back to reddit lil bro

I share a classroom with a few niggers. Their very presence bugs the shit out of me. Sometimes I have to fist bump them and I sanitize my hands afterward, there’s like a tingling feeling left where they touched me and I have to wash my hand.

I heard about the “knockout challenge” where they just go up behind elderly whites and beat the shit out of them, and now I’m afraid to let my grandma go anywhere on her own even though I live in one of the whitest parts of the country.

Not to mention the fact that for all their posturing and righteous hated of queers, a lot of them are gay as fuck. Who lets their pants sag and isn’t a disgusting homo? And the vaping, the fucking vaping. I go in the bathrooms here sometimes and it just smells fruity as shit, like someone pissed in a bowl of lucky charms. I’d rather drink black coffee out of one of those shitty styrofoam cups and smoke a Marlboro red anyways.

Oh, and can I mention the fucking smell? B.O is the stench of the balrog. Another classmate of mine is mixed race, but clearly his negroid brain has taken over any semblance of European dignity he may have because he stinks to high goddamn hell. How did we let niggers become so prevalent in modern society? They have the worst attributes of every race.

Asians are purely logical creatures, so they’re at least decent. Spics are at least cleaner than negroids, but they’re easily more sadistic, at least the ones that don’t act like niggers. Niggers will beat you to death with a rock, but a spic will gladly shove that rock up your ass first before killing you with it. Jews are no proper threat to the Aryan without their golems. Think of the Jewish race as one of those old as balls politicians armed that can barely walk, but armed with a tommy gun, said tommy gun being the African.

tldr I hate niggers.
OP is a libcuck infiltrator troon so your words are meaningless to him.

OP is a libcuck infiltrator troon so your words are meaningless to him.
I know, that’s why I posted. Besides, needed to get that out of my system anyway lol

And you think there are zero Niggers here ?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcjfg-96YQ

Only 1-2 neighborhoods in a fee major cities and they are mostly africans.
I am not worried. At least not yet but worry and hatred aren't the same things. Niggers are homo erectus who want to drown the world in a sea of primitivity and extinguish humanity. That is the primary reason I hate them.

Also Holy hell bro just because I haven't been a victim of a Negro attack yet should that mean I should just completely fucking overlook their aggression against people of my race ? "Oh look niggers openly hate on your race and attack people like you but since you haven't personally been attacked by them don't hate them"

Go back to reddit lil bro
Yes, in spite of my experiences I still wouldn't hate them if the culture wasn't horrible, I see no reason to hate people who aren't obnoxious and tryhard.

Yes, in spite of my experiences I still wouldn't hate them if the culture wasn't horrible, I see no reason to hate people who aren't obnoxious and tryhard.
What about the fact that they are low-iq? I think that alone is a justifiable reason for nuking all of africa.

Last edited:
shit logic "you've never been in a relationship with any women so how do you know it's bad?" tier logic

And libcucks want us to live side by side with these animals. Fuckers always pick on Old people and women too. Anyone who DOESN'T hate niggers is a Mind broken retard to me.

shit logic "you've never been in a relationship with any women so how do you know it's bad?" tier logic
:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah "you have never been cheated on/rejected by/divorce raped by a roastie so how do you know it is bad ?"

how did you know they raped the foids? did they just do it out in the open??

the only good thing really about schools like that is the students set the standard very low. at the highschool i went to pretty much all you had to do to pass was not get expelled :lul:

:bigbrain:
I agree, it's retarded to see Curries and other people who never lived around Blacks to say TND because of what they saw online, practical experience is far more variable than the shit online. It would be out of pure arrogance and pride not because they fear their safety or whatever. But it's not only you, there's been users here who lived in Black areas and they formulated their opinions from there, can't dismiss their experiences in the bin either.

@DarkStarDown
I would say it also comes down to how you arrived & this point in which you feel a dislike for Blacks: If you observed stats, the behavior they exhibit on average, etc. on top of also understanding the concept of "racial realism" & not wanting your government to import hordes of these types, than I'd say that's fair as well.

However, if it's just because of a meme or because you saw a mugshot of an ugly black guy who shot up a store online then yeah, I'd say that's not justified & is kind of a normie way of looking at it.

how did you know they raped the foids? did they just do it out in the open??
They bragged, probably.
the only good thing really about schools like that is the students set the standard very low. at the highschool i went to pretty much all you had to do to pass was not get expelled :lul:
That is true, but I've noticed bullying seems worse at these places.

tldr I hate niggers.
And you're 1/4th black yourself, do they know this?

They bragged, probably.

That is true, but I've noticed bullying seems worse at these places.

And you're 1/4th black yourself, do they know this?
I’d be surprised if they didn’t. It’s fucking weird, I’m brown when I’m indoors but lily white outside.

We just do it for the memes bro. I don't actually hate black people simply because I've barely met any.

One of them used to live on the same apartment floor as mine, idk if he was African American or from the motherland but a nig nevertheless.
The nig ended up firing a gun twice in the middle of the night, even the cops turned up the next morning
Lived there for 12 years and nothings ever happened but ofc a nig's gonna nig

They were bad in my youth... I can imagine they're much worse now.
(Due to all the coddling.)

It's true. You can't really truly hate niggers unless you have experience with them. Wild animals are better.