Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the only incel in my entire family...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
My mom had her first child at my age, (I'm 19) my sister started dating my brother-in-law at 15-16, my brother was a Chad that had a different girl over every week and is now in a happy marriage... The closest we've had to an actual incel in my family is my older cousin who recently escaped as well.

Why was I the only one in my entire bloodline who ended up like this? Makes me feel like even more of a failure than I only am. To make matters worse, I'll keep having to witness family members younger than me enter relationships as the years ago by - first my nieces, (my oldest one is 9, a few years before most females go through puberty and turn into whores) then my future nephew. 

It's over, you know there is no hope for you when you're the single most worthless being to have been a part of your family.

Same. This past Thanksgiving was so suifuel and awkward because both of my siblings and my cousins bought their SOs to dinner and I was the only one that was single. I really wanted to kill myself that night

Yeah it sucks, i try to not think about it.

Captvic said:
Same. This past Thanksgiving was so suifuel and awkward because both of my siblings and my cousins bought their SOs to dinner and I was the only one that was single. I really wanted to kill myself that night
Holy shit man... That must have been physically painful to endure.

I enjoy knowing that the line will end with me. :)

my 26 yo brother is a NEET autist and I think virgin (although he prob could have gotten laid in Kenya if he wasn't so autistic). My sister is a jaded stacy. my other brother is 21 and a cyborg (he's had sex at 21 and is moving forward in life)

My bro is incel but nearly escaped a couple of days ago... He had trouble with sticking it in, I'm going to school him so that he may fully ascend. He's over 30, obese, and I can't believe the girl he pulled, she's not half bad; I'd smash.

I think I'm the only one out of my fam that's also incel. My bros have had gf's and one was even married. My cousins all get girls too. Fuck this life, srs. I cope with me IQ mogging them.
Shoulda preferred to kill them instead of yourself