Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the most cursed guy

B

baldcelforever

Greycel
See my wage cuck job is not paying me for months and still I go there for wageslavery and I know he doesn't pay because I am ugly and he knows I don't have a network. It's suifuel that when someone can easily relate ugliness=no support ..that's true.. and ugly people's never get money anywhere they go..one female at my workplace got double my salary for working or doing one or two works. I was working so hard and every customers hate me and curse me by saying my work is ugly .I think they all means my face is ugly not my work ..it's just a cursed thing to live like this as incel.because each month I pass without pay I sort of imaginatebif ever I had a girl to talk to this I would have get more power to face the exploitation..but no there will never ever be a girl in my life to support me .inceldom + poverty- hell in world..
My family hates me and my mother don't even look at me when I am in streets it's just their way of saying "go and die" . It hurts that wherever I go I will be the one that's hated the most . I had developed a interest to a girl near to my workplace but she always tease me for my wageslavery ..she just smiled at me and easily look away in way to show that I donot count as a human being.. being subhuman is hard.. all those foids were able to get into high position high paying jobs because their life were too smooth. They get everything they want and sex was one of the main.. it hurts that one day the sun will set before me and I will ll never open my eyes to a sunrise I wish..
It's hard thag everyone wants me dead..it's hard to knows that even after being in a worst situation foids still choose to tease my subhuman state and try to hurt me whenever possible and try to say bad things abt me to the managers so that I will get replaced by some chads or even foids .

This foids will prefer another foid but they will never prefer me because inam subhuman and that's why lesbian relationship started..to save degenrate foids from ugly subhumans.i even feel sad that I am all alone and notneven a single friend called me in the last year..

So sad that I exist

grandma bong GIF

my chud brain read this as i am the most cursed gypsy