Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
0881aa31787312cd85492d5354a4e4bc.gif

STEEL IS MY BODY AND FIRE IS MY BLOOD

I've got the whole shit memorized. Fate/Stay was my jam before Fate/Zero came out and I realized I didn't like Stay Night anymore.

STEEL IS MY BODY AND FIRE IS MY BLOOD

I've got the whole shit memorized. Fate/Stay was my jam before Fate/Zero came out and I realized I didn't like Stay Night anymore.
i love both

I read the title in his awkward english. recognized it instantly. What I don't recognize is your profile pic? is that a Fate Doujin or something.

i read the fate/stay night VN and have never consumed any other fate media

I read the title in his awkward english. recognized it instantly. What I don't recognize is your profile pic? is that a Fate Doujin or something.
Nah there’s a mobile game called Fate/Grand Order. Pretty much the only online game that is Fate from Type Moon.

The community is really big and they pump out tons of fanart/hentai for it like non-stop, it’s just some fan art of saber alter and jeanne d’arc alter.

i love both
I like zero the most over how mature it is.
Legit stuff for adults.
Just wait for Heaven’s Feel movie trilogy to finish and get translated and released which is probably 2 years. Then ufotable might do a fate route remake and you can have watch the 3 routes at their best. Heaven’s Feel makes UBW and fate route look like nothing but I don’t really like Sakura and we don’t get to see Archer vs Shirou.

Also checkout Kara no kyoukai (garden of the sinners) another work done by Type-Moon and takes place in the same universe as fate. Also animated by the gods ufotable. They are made into movies and there are 7 right now.

tumblr_nqf4qsAWci1rk6bsxo2_r1_540.gif

There is the third known series by type-moon Called tsukihime but lacks any good form of media. A vn remake was announced some time ago but it’s on indefinite release so who know when. It shares a lot with Kara no Kyoukai and all three series takes place in a shared universe called the Nasuverse.
Tsukihime.full.148554.jpg

Also maybe watch carnival phantasm if you want something funny and all the nasuverse characters in (might not understand the stuff from tsukihime)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10012/Carnival_Phantasm

the tsukihime remake looks a little too moe for my taste but i guess i understand why they chose to do that. not that it will ever be released.

Just wait for Heaven’s Feel movie trilogy to finish and get translated and released which is probably 2 years. Then ufotable might do a fate route remake and you can have watch the 3 routes at their best. Heaven’s Feel makes UBW and fate route look like nothing but I don’t really like Sakura and we don’t get to see Archer vs Shirou.

Also checkout Kara no kyoukai (garden of the sinners) another work done by Type-Moon and takes place in the same universe as fate. Also animated by the gods ufotable. They are made into movies and there are 7 right now.

tumblr_nqf4qsAWci1rk6bsxo2_r1_540.gif

There is the third known series by type-moon Called tsukihime but lacks any good form of media. A vn remake was announced some time ago but it’s on indefinite release so who know when. It shares a lot with Kara no Kyoukai and all three series takes place in a shared universe called the Nasuverse.
Tsukihime.full.148554.jpg

Also maybe watch carnival phantasm if you want something funny and all the nasuverse characters in (might not understand the stuff from tsukihime)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10012/Carnival_Phantasm

wont ever watch KnK because female protagonists are trash, KlK is the only exception

wont ever watch KnK because female protagonists are trash, KlK is the only exception
If you like Ryuko you'll probably like Shiki in Kara no Kyoukai.
Granted, I personally can't attest to how entertaining the Kara no Kyoukai films are. They're like 30% experimental 20% eye candy and 100% Nasu fuckery. All in all I personally don't think the films have aged well since they seem a lot less impressive visually since Ufotable now produces that kind of visual fidelity in their TV anime, and KnK also largely boring af, you're guaranteed to fall asleep at least twice throughout watching them all. It was definitely impressive for when it came out though.