Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the biggest neckcel here (pic) Bo2cel is chad next to me

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
OfPH0eu.png

Aaaàaaaaand another troll post.

Your neck looks fine

Aaaàaaaaand another troll post.

i got destroyed for my neck from truerateme and lookism bastards. I always knew that i had a thin neck because even my mum said that my neck is thin and that i should have a thicker neck by growing, but didnt happen..

My neck is a lot tinner, gtfo.

i am a lanky tall ugly piece of shit. You can cope with a thin neck if you are short but as a tall men you will have 0 sex appeal with that neck.

Just gymcel bro

i dont want to risk breath problems by training my neck. I need to train A LOT to get a thicker neck so no way for that

You can tell from pic you ain't no incel

Think my neck is the same, maybe a bit smaller.

As long as it aligns with the edge of your jaw it's fine and in your case it's basically there, my neck surpassed by my jaw lol, but jaw is not wide tho so there's that

As long as it aligns with the edge of your jaw it's fine and in your case it's basically there, my neck surpassed by my jaw lol, but jaw is not wide tho so there's that

Mine isnt even clos to the edge of my jawline xD

Srly rather too thick neck than too thin neck because a thick neck is very high t

whats ur measurement. my is 14 inch it used to be 13.5

Lol and that thread about you commiting suicide isnt a troll post you wanna say?
It was absolutely legit. The fact that when i went to do it, i couldn't actualy do it is a whole nother story.

Your hair looks goofy as fuck. Like a piece of beehive sticking out of a tree.

14” sounds small.

This is comical. I don't know what other fucking incel forum to go to now.

yea having a 14 inch neck is defo not incel like right? My nose is also one of the worst noses you have ever seen. I am one of the less ethniccels who have no chances in the western

There are women for you.
IMG 1633