Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am thankful for this place ngl

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If it wasn't for this place I would feel even more depressed and alone. As pathetic as saying that is, its one of the few blackpilled places on the net. I don't know if this place will get raided and I will get thrown in jail after or something, but I still appreciate it. I feel same here and relate alot to other cels problems which is never spoken IRL due to obvious reasons. I can't stand people anymore, and im low status and ugly so they hate me too.

I am, too. I can talk about my pathetic life and I'm not made fun of or anything. I enjoy all the funny posts, too. They make me smile, which is rare for me. It cheers me up, as pathetic as that sounds.

You and me both

Yup, nice to have some place to talk and vent.

Government agencies need to understand that giving Incels no place to vent will make more ERs.

My only friends :feelsEhh:

yes tbh before this and braincels I felt so trapped, at least I have you guys, but if it were to get shut down i don't know how i would cope as i'm usually on here the majority of my day

Same. I learned a lot from this forum and it's opened my eyes to certain things. Some of the shitposts are funny too. I don't know what I'd be doing now if not for this forum.

Fr. I can vent here without being made fun of even after going on a drunk tirade. Which I've tried to keep in check lately.

Same. This forum is the highlight of my life. The only place where I can speak with honesty and be myself. I have gotten more entertainment from this forum than any of my real life activities combined in my entire life.

You know it's over for you when .co is the highlight of your life.

This place is the only place where I can talk openly about my life and how I feel. Any time I mention being an adult virgin anywhere else, even if I stick to bluepilled stuff and don't say anything mean about women and don't imply that anybody but me is responsible, everybody just assumes the worst and shouts me down and calls me a misogynist incel anyways.

Aside from fakecels:woke:, this place is gud
This place is the only place where I can talk openly about my life and how I feel. Any time I mention being an adult virgin anywhere else, even if I stick to bluepilled stuff and don't say anything mean about women and don't imply that anybody but me is responsible, everybody just assumes the worst and shouts me down and calls me a misogynist incel anyways.

yeah I’m glad this place exists

It's good that the forum exists, but it has developed negatively in terms of post quality since 2018. Mods could be a little more effective and ban more spamers, bullies (Chads) and delete Threads. I want to be in a cultured big community where people can exchange ideas and give tips, instead of a monkey house where people throw bananas at each other.

same man,its really enjoyable

this site mogs 95% of other sites

Same. This forum is the highlight of my life. The only place where I can speak with honesty and be myself. I have gotten more entertainment from this forum than any of my real life activities combined in my entire life.

You know it's over for you when .co is the highlight of your life.
tbh bro

I'm only semi-thankful

If it wasn't for this place I would feel even more depressed and alone
sometimes I think that are only pretenders and they will hate me for being an incel

Last edited: