Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am tempted to buy the paid version of hinge

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I feel that maybe... just maybe I can get a like on hinge if I just get the 50 dollar a month version. I can't bring myself to do this tho as I want to hold onto the little dignity that I have. What would you niggas do?

Don't do it.
You are paying toilets and jews.

I feel that maybe... just maybe I can get a like on hinge if I just get the 50 dollar a month version.
It's exactly what they want you to think. Don't fall into the trap.

It's exactly what they want you to think. Don't fall into the trap.
True. I saw someone online say that it didn't even really work for them. Slayers don't need to pay for dating apps. They automatically are at the top of the algorithm because they get so many likes

You think just by paying you will get something? jfl
If the algorithm doesn't already like your facial bones then you ain't getting shit.

I feel that maybe... just maybe I can get a like on hinge if I just get the 50 dollar a month version. I can't bring myself to do this tho as I want to hold onto the little dignity that I have. What would you niggas do?
You will be disappointed in the end

Are you a gymcel? Any type of looksmaxxer?

I've been gymcelling for years. Didn't work
That's still something. Get the paid version of Hinge so that you will not regret and always wonder what could have been.

If nothing comes of it (the most likely scenario), at least you will have peace of mind knowing you tried this, too.

If you get lucky, you ascend.

That's still something. Get the paid version of Hinge so that you will not regret and always wonder what could have been.

If nothing comes of it (the most likely scenario), at least you will have peace of mind knowing you tried this, too.

If you get lucky, you ascend.
I doubt it'd work. All the foids who are below the age of 22 are looking for short term stuff on there. I tried setting the filter to 25 and then the foids were wanting a "long term relationship" aka a relationship with chad or a betabuxxer to settle with

Normies pay 50 fucking dollars a month for a fucking dating app??