Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am such an ugly fuck its unreal

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I wish i die suddennly and enter my forever sleep

How the fuck some people are so fucking good looking while there are fucking abominations like me and my sister ?

I always look like a huge ugly piece of shit potato in pictures and insanely rarely look mid at best

So fucking over please someone fucking kill me i cant take this shit no more

this world is so unfair , i should have died in a war in the trenches ... we all should have died as soviet comrades in berlin...

I’m like a 3 out of 10 I can be a 4 maybe a 5 if I leanmaxxed and got surgery

send me your pics i will rate you

I wish i die suddennly and enter my forever sleep

How the fuck some people are so fucking good looking while there are fucking abominations like me and my sister ?

I always look like a huge ugly piece of shit potato in pictures and insanely rarely look mid at best

So fucking over please someone fucking kill me i cant take this shit no more

this world is so unfair , i should have died in a war in the trenches ... we all should have died as soviet comrades in berlin...
We all feel the same brocel we understand

I can't stand this, sometimes when in public I notice the person's genetic difference, my mind is filled with a material void, How can there be meaning in such a cruel world? Everything has to be null