Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i am such a loser

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★★
i realized how much of a fucking loser i am i shouIdve killed myself along time ago i am just coping at this point. everday wheni am outside i see other people happy with their lives while i rot, is it because of my looks my personality what the fuck is the problem i just dont get it. i am tired of this shit coping is fun but for how long will be coping

Relatable man even my family treat me like a joke, it feels like I was made to be the big joke. So everyone can remember they aren't like me. And they can take their anger out on me. And humiliate me for fun. Good shit. When I die I hope I just rot into the floor and the world reclaims me. Because these nigers wouldn't even shell out the money to bury me and nobody would be coming to a funeral. Maybe the imam would come to read the last rites. That's it. And they would probably have better shit to do. I need to disappear from this place fast. I used to really love reading about space and aliens and the moon landings. But there isn't an escape up there unless there is some advanced civilization already here near us. Imagine like the marvel movie with the Chris Pratt you get abducted by aliens to be in their family. The one with Groot and the squirrel guy.

Relatable man even my family treat me like a joke, it feels like I was made to be the big joke. So everyone can remember they aren't like me. And they can take their anger out on me. And humiliate me for fun. Good shit. When I die I hope I just rot into the floor and the world reclaims me. Because these nigers wouldn't even shell out the money to bury me and nobody would be coming to a funeral. Maybe the imam would come to read the last rites. That's it. And they would probably have better shit to do. I need to disappear from this place fast. I used to really love reading about space and aliens and the moon landings. But there isn't an escape up there unless there is some advanced civilization already here near us. Imagine like the marvel movie with the Chris Pratt you get abducted by aliens to be in their family. The one with Groot and the squirrel guy.
i relate to you so much on your threads. my sandnigger subhuman family treats me like shit too and i am just 20 and a haIf. idk how i can handle going much longer its just too fucking brutal i do appaluade you for suriving for 27 years brocel

i relate to you so much on your threads. my sandnigger subhuman family treats me like shit too and i am just 20 and a haIf. idk how i can handle going much longer its just too fucking brutal i do appaluade you for suriving for 27 years brocel
We have no choice. Do we have the strength to face death like that. I'm a coward, heights make me sweat and wobble and even just stand on the train track makes me scared and imagine violent crushing and ripping. However if I can get my hand on poisons or firearms I'd probs do it one day.

We have no choice. Do we have the strength to face death like that. I'm a coward, heights make me sweat and wobble and even just stand on the train track makes me scared and imagine violent crushing and ripping. However if I can get my hand on poisons or firearms I'd probs do it one day.
btw i want to die in jihad in palestine too but its hard to join hamas you know. you need to have connections and be trained militarly

btw i want to die in jihad in palestine too but its hard to join hamas you know. you need to have connections and be trained militarly
Not true I know guys that died in Syria I come from a town with links to all of that and I am trying to find the right one to go with them

Not true I know guys that died in Syria I come from a town with links to all of that and I am trying to find the right one to go with them
Not even terrorists would want socially retarded Aspies like me

Living as a subhuman is procrastination.

i realized how much of a fucking loser i am i shouIdve killed myself along time ago i am just coping at this point. everday wheni am outside i see other people happy with their lives while i rot, is it because of my looks my personality what the fuck is the problem i just dont get it. i am tired of this shit coping is fun but for how long will be coping
Age?

It's because you are a sub5 male. If you were born a female, life would be much easier for you. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm a sub5 brown Hispanic male and my life is just like yours, I have to deal with anger, jealousy, and sadness whenever I see happy people outside

I feel your pain but Ive found that as you get older it does get easier I mean I'm still a loser but I just care less what others think of me now

Me too, I was a mistake.

I pretty much just drink and smoke weed every night. It's a good cope to look forward to but I know I can't just do this forever. Other people are actually living while I waste away preparing to die

I've had similar thoughts. I wish I could find some friends and we could spend our lives exploring space and visiting other civilized planets. Maybe there are places out there where I wouldn't be considered an outcasted loser

I pretty much just drink and smoke weed every night. It's a good cope to look forward to but I know I can't just do this forever. Other people are actually living while I waste away preparing to die
I can’t drink since it’s haram but like I tried vaping secretely it did feel good tbh. Maybe in the future I can try the strong ones like weed