Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I am such a beta

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Today I went to a Burger King and I was eating in. I was at a chair by myself and had my body facing everybody. The next thing I know some kid around 6-7 years old comes in with his family. His family goes to order the food and the kid stops directly in front of myself. He looked like a squaker, he was like 4 feet tall, had harry potter glases that made his eyes look like a nerd, and had baby smooth skin. He then looks at me directly in the eyes and starts doing fortnite dances (no joke). Since I can't make eye contact I was forced to look to the sides awkwardly and move my head around. He did it for a good 2 minutes. He definetly asserted dominance over me.
Why am I such a beta?

Tl;dr A squaker 7 year old did fortnite dances in front of me and I couldnt make eye contact

Don't worry, you're just socially awkward.

I can’t make eye contact with anyone either bro, even people that I heightmog.

JFL at getting mogged by a kid doing a fortnite dance thoigh..

some kid did a dance and you got mogged?

I would probably have acted similar, like what are you going to do, scream at a random 7 years old in a Burger King?

when you win the fork knife match : brainlet

I would’ve just pulled out my phone.

Today I went to a Burger King
A fine choice if I do say so myself
He then looks at me directly in the eyes and starts doing fortnite dances (no joke).
At that moment you should’ve stood up quickly and given him the hardest deathstare ever to be witnessed by mankind

Today I went to a Burger King and I was eating in. I was at a chair by myself and had my body facing everybody. The next thing I know some kid around 6-7 years old comes in with his family. His family goes to order the food and the kid stops directly in front of myself. He looked like a squaker, he was like 4 feet tall, had harry potter glases that made his eyes look like a nerd, and had baby smooth skin. He then looks at me directly in the eyes and starts doing fortnite dances (no joke). Since I can't make eye contact I was forced to look to the sides awkwardly and move my head around. He did it for a good 2 minutes. He definetly asserted dominance over me.
Why am I such a beta?

Tl;dr A squaker 7 year old did fortnite dances in front of me and I couldnt make eye contact
Don't worry man.If i was there i would have danced xD no joke
come on kid you are not match for me!!!!! COME ON YOU LITTLECEL
tumblr_inline_o4dgou1yY71ro0fgh_500.gif

Out of joke,one day i got out on the street and i saw two little girls playing around.They saw me and one of them whispered something at the other in the ear.Then they both laughted.Conclusion : I didn't give a fuck.
Another one : Babies tend to stare me for a couple of minutes.
Last one and only hapenned one time : A baby crying saw me and slowly stoped.I don't know what the fuck happened.
I do know most of times i get atention in the bad way LOL,unlike attractive guy that get admiration WTF

idk what was you supposed to do
if you slapped the kid or something, the situation would only get worse