Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am still picturing my coworker sweatily pounding his petite blond stripper fuckbuddy

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I suppose I have become "friends" with one of my coworkers. He's like 5'5, brown ethnic and overweight, yet this utter fucking mongoloid slayed in school (lost his virginity at 13) and currently slays exclusively single mothers (in his mid 20s now) I can only assume due to being super NT. He's shows me their pictures too. I've hanged out with him and his friends twice now outside of work. The previous time was this weekend where I witnessed him and his roommates drink nothing but alcohol the entire night meanwhile I get headaches if I don't drink enough water. Almost right before I left his petite blonde stripper fuckbuddy came through. Observing their interaction was suifuel enough. They way she teased him saying she was tired and wanted to go to sleep and the sexual tension as they play argued about how it's fucked up to come to someone's house to hangout and just immediately go to sleep.

Yesterday at work of course he talked about it and what happened afterwards. How they were both sweating like pigs as they fucked, and how she fucking cried? as he aggressively pounded her. I have been thinking about it all day. The sexual experience you must have for sex to get that intense and wild for you and knowing I will never come close to this even with hookers. This also reminded me of the guy I tripped acid with, 17 years old with tons of lays under his belt already including a public threesome with two hot ass girls I'm acquainted with.

Last edited:
Why do you make friends with these kinds of people

they play argumed about how it's fucked up to come to someone's house to hangout and just immediately go to sleep.
Why are neurotypicals like this?

Fuck. This reminds me of a chad acquaintance of mine that showed me a hidden camera video of him fucking this seemingly innocent girl. I don’t have words for the feeling that I felt when I saw the video, a completely unique emotion. It did not feel good, though.

Fuck. This reminds me of a chad acquaintance of mine that showed me a hidden camera video of him fucking this seemingly innocent girl. I don’t have words for the feeling that I felt when I saw the video, a completely unique emotion. It did not feel good, though.
i t i s o v e r

:feelswhat:You guys have weird friends.

Fuck. This reminds me of a chad acquaintance of mine that showed me a hidden camera video of him fucking this seemingly innocent girl. I don’t have words for the feeling that I felt when I saw the video, a completely unique emotion.
Seemingly inncocent girls are only innocent around ugly males. Watch when chad enters the room, they light up and push out their breasts to compete with the other foids around her that are also compering for the one chad cock ghat just entrrer the room. Everytine in class, this is ropefuel. You can see outcssts and ugly males enter and they will not even acknowlefge them. The moment chad enterd, they smile and say hi. It is so blatant that the females have to know this, too. They just don't care. They make it obvious who they like immediately.

I'm at the point now where just seeing the word "blonde" makes me want to throw up.

Gross

I am literally feeling nauseous and on the verge of vomiting imagining the stink of a western woman that the word "blonde" conjures.

I'm at the point now where just seeing the word "blonde" makes me want to throw up.

View attachment 60688

I am literally feeling nauseous and on the verge of vomiting imagining the stink of a western woman that the word "blonde" conjures.
stfu larping faget

5'5 brown and overweight slayer? How?

View attachment 60688

Cope. Aryan women are the most beautiful on earth.

I still hate them but beauty can’t be denied.

5'5 brown and overweight slayer? How?
Rich and high status.
It sucks because I have friends taking about all of the girls they meet and how many times they had sex. It’s worse when I see groups of them coming over to chad and trying to impress them. I know the pain brothER

Rich and high status.
It sucks because I have friends taking about all of the girls they meet and how many times they had sex. It’s worse when I see groups of them coming over to chad and trying to impress them. I know the pain brothER
not high status and he has a good job but not rich. he is NT as fuck though

average i guess idk
Is he in sports or any other activities that is considered special? For example an average looking football player is more attractive than an average person who doesn’t play sports.

Is he in sports or any other activities that is considered special? For example an average looking football player is more attractive than an average person who doesn’t play sports.
just abandon your low iq theories already they're narrowminded and retarded as fuck

what is he on the looks scale?

NT can take you places, never underestimate the power of NT.

just abandon your low iq theories already they're narrowminded and retarded as fuck
It’s called status. Status means as much as money and looks. But if you are ugly you have to be very popular which is very unlikely. Look at ugly men who are rich/famous and in position of power. Although they are ugly women look over it and go in so they can be a celebrity or some shit.