Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am Still Confused by This (Thoughts?)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
After my senior year of high school, I went to a party (Got some summer invites after 2-3 years of complaining of being left out).

One day before the party, OUT OF NOWHERE, a girl just asked me if I was going. I mean, OUT OF NOWHERE. I had literally never talked to her in real life before. Why would she bother to ask? I just said "Yeah", and that was it. The next night, at the party, she YELLED from like 40 feet away as she entered the party, "HI [INCEL]". 

That was that. Never talked to her again. Didn't talk to her at during the party because I was scared, EVEN WITH ALCOHOL. Somewhere between 4-6 weeks later, I heard she was serious with some guy. Apparently they had already met each others' parents. 

So: Do you think I had a chance at her? Is 4-6 weeks of talking enough to get to know someone's parents? Why would she acknowledge me like that? It could have been out of pity since there were rumors that I was suicidal. I wonder what could have been, even though I don't really care about being single now.

Just assume attraction brah

virtue signalling cause she heard u were suicidal

She used her radar to sense your amazing personality. You definitely had a chance. Now it's gone in the wind.

ItheIthe said:
After my senior year of high school, I went to a party (Got some summer invites after 2-3 years of complaining of being left out).

One day before the party, OUT OF NOWHERE, a girl just asked me if I was going. I mean, OUT OF NOWHERE. I had literally never talked to her in real life before. Why would she bother to ask? I just said "Yeah", and that was it. The next night, at the party, she YELLED from like 40 feet away as she entered the party, "HI [INCEL]". 

That was that. Never talked to her again. Didn't talk to her at during the party because I was scared, EVEN WITH ALCOHOL. Somewhere between 4-6 weeks later, I heard she was serious with some guy. Apparently they had already met each others' parents. 

So: Do you think I had a chance at her? Is 4-6 weeks of talking enough to get to know someone's parents? Why would she acknowledge me like that? It could have been out of pity since there were rumors that I was suicidal. I wonder what could have been, even though I don't really care about being single now.
She wants good girl points if you finally snap

You said you don't care about girls anymore lmao.