Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am starting to feel broken

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Like there is no hope for the future. Even with my medication I feel this way. I don’t think things will get better tbh

It will only get worse look at the progress year by year from 2000 lets say.

Good. No dishonesty will be obliged.

Good. No dishonesty will be obliged.
What the fuck are you even saying tbh I think you’re a bot
It will only get worse look at the progress year by year from 2000 lets say.
I’d say since the advent of accessible online hookup culture yeah. So about the late 1990’s which was when match.com was started and you can really see the difference in society from 1969 Woodstock to 1999 Woodstock for example.

You can do something about it:
go to Emergency Room ASAP, it's your time already my fellow incel (in videogame).

have you tried appearing offline?

You're only starting?

You're only starting?
I’ve felt broken since 15 but a month ago I was hospitalized at a psychiatric hospital and felt a little bit of hope for the future after getting on some new medication.

But now that I’m released and back in society, college too, I feel broken again.

I’ve felt broken since 15 but a month ago I was hospitalized at a psychiatric hospital and felt a little bit of hope for the future after getting on some new medication.

But now that I’m released and back in society, college too, I feel broken again.
:blackpill::blackpill: