Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am spending ridiculous money on nicotine products

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I am going to be honest with everyone here. Being addicted to nicotine and being a poorcel at the same time requires a lot of struggle because you must starvemaxx in order to satisfy your nicotine addiction. I've been spending a lot of money on nicotine products such as disposable vapes which you can use only once and it has around 1300 hits and I buy one of those every week but smoke them for 2 days. 1 pack of Cigarettes every single day and I am also planning on ordering vape with CBD which is expensive as hell but it helps people with social anxiety and insomnia so It is most likely going to be worth it. If I keep going like this I did the math and it turns out that I will run out of money in approximately 3 months but I still can't stop. Am I stupid for starvemaxxing just because I want to satisfy my nicotine addiction ?

I GOT A FREE PACK OF NEWPORTS YESTERDAY

how do you manage with nicotine addiction ? Are you a NEETcel or do you wageslave ?
Neet but I some odd jobs here and there to Get Some Money