Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am sorry guys... I ascended

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
In my dream last night. I dreamed thst I had a physical exams performed by a young nurse and she touched me all over my body and in the end she pulled out my peepee and touched it for a bit too to check it however in the end she put something inside of it and that didnt feel too nice. But still I would like to have this happen to me IRL.

You got some weird fetish in your subconscious. I don't want a foid penetrating my dick.

Brutal dreampill

Sick dream bro, You woke up with COVID-19?

You sound fucked. You probably think that theres nothing wrong with blacks

You got some weird fetish in your subconscious. I don't want a foid penetrating my dick.
I dont really have such fetishes. Tbh when I see this shit by accident on PH I cringe with painful thoughts.

just get a female urologist theory

Cockroach crawled into your cock while you were asleep

He has you on ignore btw, guess you'll never know whether he got covid from the nurse putting something in his pp
How do you know that? I don't see myself on Schindlers list ;_;

EDIT: found me

Cope, she injected gonorrhea into your pp
Sick dream bro, You woke up with COVID-19?

Inceldom Discussion
Images2

In my dream last night. I dreamed thst I had a physical exams performed by a young nurse and she touched me all over my body and in the end she pulled out my peepee and touched it for a bit too to check it however in the end she put something inside of it and that didnt feel too nice. But still I would like to have this happen to me IRL.

Beyond over for dreamcels.

I'm not ready for it getting worse I'm not sure if I can cope
Its not like a bomb thats hitting you, its more like one day you will feel like "Ive lost all that time?" especially when you see teenagers who did travel around the world, had arrests for bomb plots, move into their first apartment with gf etc

Its not like a bomb thats hitting you, its more like one day you will feel like "Ive lost all that time?" especially when you see teenagers who did travel around the world, had arrests for bomb plots, move into their first apartment with gf etc
I already feel old like that it's over

Good for you, whereas I cant even make love with my yandere kitsune gf because I will always wake up :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: