Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am socially isolated

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
This website right now is my only social interaction I have with other human beings.
I have litreally no friends in classes (I dont care much about this, since all of them are normies that I can't really deal with anyway, but it would be nice to have someone non-normie to talk with irl). I have a friend with whom I used to talk with a lot but due to my low iq he probably got bored of talking to me already. Man it really sucks, my social skills are terrible and my iq is not high enough to associate with "outcast geniuses", I guess thats what means to be a failure on every level.

Drop some acid tbh

chess rating?
around 1800-2000 online, my rating fluctuates a lot, I haven't gotten an official fide rating yet but I might in the future

around 1800-2000 online, my rating fluctuates a lot, I haven't gotten an official fide rating yet but I might in the future
oh.

Add iwillropeifilose

let's play some blitz on chess.com

To be honest social isolating is fucking bad. it is literally kill you slowly and painfully

Yeah I got blocked on everything here recently by the only guy I had considered a friend for 4 years because of Apex Legends more or less :woke::feelskek:

i will be ur friend

I can’t stand pretty much everyone

Same I dont speak to anyone for at least 5 days straight

I rarely speak tbh. If my ability to speak was taken away from me then I wouldn’t mind.

I used to be quite talkative when I was a kid though.

Same and I'm lovin' it.
They wouldn't last a week.

I rarely speak tbh. If my ability to speak was taken away from me then I wouldn’t mind.

I used to be quite talkative when I was a kid though.
It's about to become that way for me but I wish it wouldn't. I want to have a bunch of interesting activities and projects and friends to talk with about them. :feelsbadman:

It's about to become that way for me but I wish it wouldn't. I want to have a bunch of interesting activities and projects and friends to talk with about them. :feelsbadman:
I would like a friend or two but I’m used to being a lonely outcast by now so it’s fine.

Same.

The last time I had social contact outside of family and work (i.e. meeting a friend) was 6 months ago.