Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am so ugly that it is almost laughable

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
My face is full of acne and scars and to make it even worse my face is looks extremely bloated even tho I am skinny and thanks to this there basically isn't any haircut that fits my face. My eye area is unbelievably subhuman to the point that looks like I am legit dying.

Niggerniggerniggerniggernigger

God damn niggers

Niggerniggerniggerniggernigger
God damn niggers
Original

Stop saying shit like that, normies love that you're doubting yourself and keeping yourself down. Those aren't ugly traits, those are minor things everybody has. Women cover that shit in makeup. I have acne in my mid 20s still, even on my head. I have acne scars. Face is bloated, bags under eyes, eyes a bit weird and maybe even uneven slightly etc... But that's just minor shit almost everyone has, let's not give in to the lack of self-confidence people. Keep your chin up.

Actually you just think you're ugly when you're actually a chad. You thinking like this is a sign of a bad personality and that's why girls don't like you. Stop being a toxic male and fix your personality.
Oh and grow a foot taller. That can help you too. How to grow taller at your whim? I don't know. You'll figure it out.

Women are shocked or actually laugh at my ugliness

Stop saying shit like that, normies love that you're doubting yourself and keeping yourself down. Those aren't ugly traits, those are minor things everybody has. Women cover that shit in makeup. I have acne in my mid 20s still, even on my head. I have acne scars. Face is bloated, bags under eyes, eyes a bit weird and maybe even uneven slightly etc... But that's just minor shit almost everyone has, let's not give in to the lack of self-confidence people. Keep your chin up.
Preach it brother

This sounds like gigacope ngl you wouldn't be actually saying this shit if you saw my face if you want I can pm you a few pics of myself.

This sounds like gigacope ngl you wouldn't be actually saying this shit if you saw my face if you want I can pm you a few pics of myself.
Surgery might help if you want a more cynical cope.