Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am so tired of having to be a part of these normie circus shows (venting + story)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
there is this retarded 6'0 6-6.5/10 gymmaxxed normie in my group, he is what i call a typical normie clown. he always does some clownery shit, for example he always drinks energy drinks, like he can drink 2 sometimes even 3 per lecture. after he had finished his drink he then takes the can and starts shouting"*akrapovic* BRRMRMRMRMRM" and starts making these exhaust sounds like that guy from the youtube video where he was immitating formula 1 bolide sound... that shit is so akward. apparently normies enjoy these goofy circus shows, judging by their reaction at least. this 5'6 bluepilled optimistic normie guy (he is the shortest guy in my group, the next shortest guy is the 5'11 prettyboy i have talked about multiple times and then me at 6'1-6'0.5) always cheers him up (they are best friends i suppose) .

Now the worst part is during one of his autism outbreaks a g*rl sitting in front of us (he was sitting next to me , like 2 seats to the right) started filming this shit and i accidentally got filmed. holy shit i started sweating like crazy man, i cant even imagine how bad my face looks on camera when i am affraid to look in the mirror.

Your thoughts and have you experienced anything like this?

Whatsagroupo

Yes normies have those modes of expression, it often seems like you are trying to communicate with brutes or monkeys.

It is a clear indication of having low-iq

The noisier they are, the more lacking the mental aspect.