Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so sad my body aches

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Sometimes (like this very moment) I get so sad I can feel it in my body. My throat is tight and sore, my head hurts and my heart feels like its ready to collapse

Everything hurts and I’m dying. Every woman I ever cared about treated me like shit and is living a life 10 times happier than mine now.

So fuck caring about anything or anyone. Fuck society and fuck you too.

Everything hurts and I’m dying. Every woman I ever cared about treated me like shit and is living a life 10 times happier than mine now.

So fuck caring about anything or anyone. Fuck society and fuck you too.
Everyone period. Men treat me like shit for the most part too
Ugliness is a death sentence

Sometimes (like this very moment) I get so sad I can feel it in my body. My throat is tight and sore, my head hurts and my heart feels like its ready to collapse
You seem to have been in a lot of physical pain lately. You sure you don’t have some physical illness? Might be good to check it out.

My head hurts all the time

I have it where my heart feels its burning my throat feels tight I feel weak and tired and like I'm gonna throw up

I have it where my heart feels its burning my throat feels tight I feel weak and tired and like I'm gonna throw up
My throat feels like it's gonna collapse sometimes too

I do nothing but lie in bed all day hugging my pillow

My throat feels like it's gonna collapse sometimes too

I do nothing but lie in bed all day hugging my pillow
When I go to bed I also hug my pillow