Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am so retarded I probably wouldn't be able to kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Practically the only way to off myself in my case would be to rope but IDK even how. I don't know where to hang the rope, I literally am constantly looking up everywhere I am to see if there's a thing I could hang my rope on, in my house, in our garden house, etc. A tree? If so, IDK which one and how to climb it. Do I need a strong enough branch? What if there's a branch underneath it? Do I go to a forest to do this? This would be risky since there are quite some people roaming our forests where I live and going out at night with a bag and rope inside would make my mom suspicious. I am so fucking retarded, such a fucking mental zero that I can't even kill myself.

The only possible way to do this would be to go to a shooting range and turn the gun on myself, shoot it upwards in my mouth but IDK, do they have some precautions for something like that?

You don't really need to hang it from anywhere, you don't need a rope even just a belt. Tie it around your door knob and lean forward with all your weight until you pass out and the belt will continue to choke you. That's what robin williams did google his method.

In Ireland you are never more than an hour away from a cliff