Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am so pathetic

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Fucking hate life man

Like I just curled up to cry and then I realised that dinner's almost done and my mom will call me down any second and I don't want to have red, crying eyes around family. I am a 22 year old "MAN" curling up on his bed like a child to cry. I am a 300 pound "MAN" making himself as small as possible because he's sad about not having friends like he did when he was 9.

My own grandmother called me ugly yesterday, unprompted, insulting is not our style of talking to eachother for fun otherwise it wouldn't have affected me as much as it did although maybe she was joking. I don't know...

I want to die but I just can't bring myself to do it yet, I've given myself until 35 and if I'm still this way by then, I'll be ending it with a lovely helium bag and good music on a loud speaker.

I just have nothing. I've never had anything. I will never have anything.

Fucking hate life man...

Not what you wanna hear right now but honestly if you’re white and not short then putting up with the struggle of losing some weight might not be a bad idea. I am an ugly deformed middle-eastern, I am balding and have grey hair already, girls in uni have constantly made fun of me. They made me feel an actual abomination until I realized that maybe I am one. I’m sorry you’re going through this right now but I think your weight is definitely what’s hurting your stats the most.

Do you have medical health problems making it a nightmare to lose weight? I sympathize with those who have health issues hindering them from reaching their goal.

Do you have medical health problems making it a nightmare to lose weight? I sympathize with those who have health issues hindering them from reaching their goal.
My personality is the hint. I'm held down by MOTHER constantly.

Just go on YouTube and watch a gespatcho mother compilation

My own grandmother called me ugly yesterday,
Push her from the stairs and stab her slowly so that she dies and defecate in her corpse.
I've given myself until 35
Why waiting that long lmfao
Truthpilled
if you’re white
If you are white just fucking seamaxxx and ascend with a shitskin toilet ffs you will ascend and have a trad wife at the same time.
It's fucking win-win scenario for you fuckers smh

anyone else in your family obese? It has to be genetic. No other advice for you than losing weight

I never understood how can people get that fat without steroids. Am like 115 lb malnourished thinlet
Feeder mother

anyone else in your family obese? It has to be genetic. No other advice for you than losing weight
Literally everyone except my brother who has a glandular thing that technically prevents it.

you just a fatcel nig, you unironially need to workout mate

Fucking hate life man

Like I just curled up to cry and then I realised that dinner's almost done and my mom will call me down any second and I don't want to have red, crying eyes around family. I am a 22 year old "MAN" curling up on his bed like a child to cry. I am a 300 pound "MAN" making himself as small as possible because he's sad about not having friends like he did when he was 9.

My own grandmother called me ugly yesterday, unprompted, insulting is not our style of talking to eachother for fun otherwise it wouldn't have affected me as much as it did although maybe she was joking. I don't know...

I want to die but I just can't bring myself to do it yet, I've given myself until 35 and if I'm still this way by then, I'll be ending it with a lovely helium bag and good music on a loud speaker.

Fucking hate life man...
mate I am 39 and have very little firends, soon I will be moving out hopefully this will give me the opportutinty to live life a bit better as my parents were very sticked with me as a teen