Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am so lonely and such failure

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I see my cousin on Instagram that is 6foot. Meanwhile I am 5'3 and rott all day with no new experiences. That alone destroys me. Top of that I am alone in this world filled with zombies who fail to see who is truly oppressed. I fucking need some good incel memes tbh. Of course bluepillers will see this and spout the same backwards shit everyday 24/7. I need some ugly guy autistic men relatable memes. About how you cry all night with no father figure and no friends to be by your side. You see humanity as this worthless parasitic social mental gymnastic game and shit like I don't even care anymore.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelsokman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: it's so funny I got here because of circumstances and no one will be able to see that except me :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Don’t go to Insta

Abandon all mainstream social media platforms, it only brings pain, misery, and despair.

dis why u inkwell. Over for edp455cels
Fuck edp445 he took my thing which is SHITTING THAT STINKY PEDO NIGGER I WILL SLIXE HIM AND USE HIS FAT AS FROG FEED THATS FUCKING OOS NIGGGERRR:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Its mostly a done Deal at this Point

Fuck edp445 he took my thing which is SHITTING THAT STINKY PEDO NIGGER I WILL SLIXE HIM AND USE HIS FAT AS FROG FEED THATS FUCKING OOS NIGGGERRR:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Edp445 is based asf trying to fuck prime teenage hole. So cry him a river :feelsjuice: