Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so fucking lonely

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I always wanted to work from home. Around 2 months ago, it finally happened. I got a position to work whenever I wanted, from anywhere I wanted. I was planning on moving somewhere warm and ethnic.

But now I am just depressed. I had no idea not having people around me would be a bad thing. Even co-workers who annoy you is preferable to this. I want to talk to someone. All I do is say hello to the cashier when I stock up on food every other couple of days.

What do I do?

Try to make friends.. or go to the bar. I've talked to strangers at the bar before, when youre drunk its not terribly awakward in my experience
Sorry though OP. I can relate to your loneliness.

loneliness breaks you, humans are meant to be social. you will lose your sanity when you don't interact with other people.
you can see it with neets.

and internet cant compensate for it.
100% right.
You get cabin fever and just get weird

You are not born for a hikkikomori life, pleb.

And then real life people will actively avoid you.

God's great joke.
Thatsbwhy you just gotta find a place you can go sometimes even if it's just a favorite store you spend a bit of time at or whatever.

Maybe gymcelling will help you cope.

What was the job? God I wish I was in your position.

I cannot comprehend a wizard that wants to wageslave and engage with others.

you must not be a true introvert possibly an ambivert

where you from? i'm fully open to hanging out with people irl (i'm always a bit lonely too and empty)

Dont know how you can be lonely with the internet

I'm in New Zealand (always has been my home country)

I would fuckin love to work from home. I hate my baby boomer subhuman asshole coworker with his bug eyes walking around like he’s hot shit. Hurry up and die old man.

LDAR TIME FOR YOU BUDDY BOYO

gymcel read train come on man theres plenty of shit to do fuck social activity

Interacting with people is overrated imo. If i cant fuck a girl why would i want to talk to her? Let alone talking with other incels irl? Kek

an incel does not speak with females