Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I AM SO ENRAGED FUCK

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I gave my friend steam account like 1-2 years ago and I didn't really needed it that much.. 5 minutes ago I opened that account and what do I see?

FUck I am so enraged and I met this fucker today, he didn't tell me shit only said his steam account was banned but he obviously knows about that account ban.

What a fucking cunt, proof it's better to be with no friends than fake friends.

Well it seems like he got banned for cheating.

I assume it is csgo?

It looks like an overwatch ban to me

Why would you even give your Steam account?

Well it seems like he got banned for cheating.

I assume it is csgo?

It looks like an overwatch ban to me
Yeah CS GO and it doesn't really matter if it was overwatch or VAC ban he is still a cunt

that sucks proves he didn’t care

I´m glad he got ban I have ZERO tolerance for cheaters, they can go to hell! Sucks that it was your account though.This just shows you that you can´t trust no one but yourself.
I have 1500 hours in CS GO and just stopped playing a couple of weeks ago after being stuck in Supreme for over a month. But seriously there is too many cheaters/hackers in that game

I´m glad he got ban I have ZERO tolerance for cheaters, they can go to hell! Sucks that it was your account though.This just shows you that you can´t trust no one but yourself.
I have 1500 hours in CS GO and just stopped playing a couple of weeks ago after being stuck in Supreme for over a month. But seriously there is too many cheaters/hackers in that game
I've gotten myself banned before. Guess I cant even trust myself :feelsrope:

I've gotten myself banned before. Guess I cant even trust myself :feelsrope:
If you didn´t use hacks it´s just the ultimate compliment, although sucks if it was just raw skills

come here, let me give you some succ

> giving him your steam account

> logic and rational thinking

pick one