Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so close to not being an incel

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
A few milli-metres here and a few inches there and things could have been so much better

Maybe being born a little earlier would have made a big difference too

I was born prematurely. I might've been Chad had I been born 2 months later and developed more

I was born prematurely. I might've been Chad had I been born 2 months later and developed more
Same bro. I was born premature and only weighed 4 pounds. Plus, I probably got my autism because my mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time I was born. I even got my father’s 6 foot tall height genetics, but my face is only 4/10 and my clavicles are narrow. So close, yet so far.

Same bro. I was born premature and only weighed 4 pounds. Plus, I probably got my autism because my mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time I was born. I even got my father’s 6 foot tall height genetics, but my face is only 4/10 and my clavicles are narrow. So close, yet so far.
God damn your parents were old JFL. Well hey it could've been a lot worse too. At least you're tall. I have no idea why the fuck I was born so early. My mom was like 28

God damn your parents were old JFL. Well hey it could've been a lot worse too. At least you're tall. I have no idea why the fuck I was born so early. My mom was like 28
Yeah, I’m very grateful I at least got good height genetics. My parents were fucking old and that’s probably why I have so many chronic health issues along with being born premature. You were probably born premature because your mother’s Stacy body couldn’t stand such genetic trash forming inside it, JFL. In all seriousness though, that’s odd you were born premature to a more normal aged mother

crazy how your parents could have walked differently that they and you could have ended up a totally different way. Of course you'd still have their degenerate genetics but there is still a lot of genetic variability that can come from 2 parents

Second place is just first place loser. Being close will mean you never make the cut in life.

Same bro. I was born premature and only weighed 4 pounds. Plus, I probably got my autism because my mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time I was born
the old parents pill is one of the most brutal pills it guarantees basically that you are going to be non nt.

the old parents pill is one of the most brutal pills it guarantees basically that you are going to be non nt.
Yeah, it’s fucking brutal. I swear, it should be illegal for people to reproduce after a certain age to prevent this shit.

Yeah, it’s fucking brutal. I swear, it should be illegal for people to reproduce after a certain age to prevent this shit.
also i think thats why i feel older than i am there has to be some sort of connection to feeling like an old man at a young age and being born to old parents.

crazy how your parents could have walked differently that they and you could have ended up a totally different way. Of course you'd still have their degenerate genetics but there is still a lot of genetic variability that can come from 2 parents
Genetic recombination means you have a chance of landing a better life than the one you currently inhabit, but the chance of you being born a subhuman is still higher than being born with non garbage looks, especially if you have genetically inferior parents. With these odds, it's like betting to win the lottery or gambling. You're better off not being born at all. Nonexistence will spare you from any potential extra suffering you have a higher chance of enduring since the odds of you landing a beneficial genetic recombination are fleetingly slim and you're far more likely to live as a subhuman.

its kind of a miracle that he ended up 6ft and not brain dead.

also i think thats why i feel older than i am there has to be some sort of connection to feeling like an old man at a young age and being born to old parents.
Agreed. I bet being born to old parents also had something to do with why I always found milf women hotter than women my own age, even in my early teenage years. Teachers and other adults would often tell me that I was very mature for my age and that I didn’t let loose enough. Plus, K physically feel older then I am from all the health issues and loneliness I’ve suffered through. The chronic health issues I have shorten your lifespan by probably 20+ years without even considering the effects of the psychological suffering. My biological age is probably closer to 40 than it is to 19 which is my chronological age. I also inherited my OCD from my mother, except mine is around 10x worse than hers.

If my parents gave me hgh in my youth I would never have been on here.

its kind of a miracle that he ended up 6ft and not brain dead.
I know bro. Who knows though, maybe I would have been a 6’5” NT Chad if they had me sooner and I was born full term. My dad had another son 26 years before I was born and he grew up to be a 6’5” NTmaxxed Chad who got many different girlfriends. He died at the age of 22 in a car crash though.