Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am So Alone its genuinely pathetic

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★
Literally all 1200 days of school I sat alone at lunch every single time. It was awful. I graduated without a single friend. I legit developed schizophrenia like symptoms when I was 15. Anyone reading still in school you need to make friends at any cost. Even if they are ass holes or losers they will keep you here mentally. Too much loneliness makes you literally insane.

Anyone reading still in school you need to make friends at any cost
Finished that a few week ago with only 1 friend who lives his own life and has girls and whatnot

Send us Amelie Cheung's location:feelsdevil:

Send us Amelie Cheung's location:feelsdevil:
Idk the bitch graduated from my highschool already. I think shes going to UBC which in my area is the prime university for chads and foids.

kevin wu fml GIF

good to have folks to talk to for sure. keeps your marbles intact at least some base amount

I thought you got permabanned, surprised to see you back

Idk the bitch graduated from my highschool already. I think shes going to UBC which in my area is the prime university for chads and foids.
She's gonna be getting passed around by all the chads and tyrones, no doubt.

She's gonna be getting passed around by all the chads and tyrones, no doubt.
on that topic do you know where the posts made by a "concerned" mom went? Im just curious. I also can't find the original post I made with the whores photo

on that topic do you know where the posts made by a "concerned" mom went? Im just curious. I also can't find the original post I made with the whores photo
Check the about section on @lonelysince2006's profile and go to file and archives

Its the only reason I keep my shitty friends. After dropping out of school I had nobody and went pretty crazy from the loneliness. Never really recovered.

"Literally all 1200 days of school I sat alone at lunch every single time." A very accurate description of my school days from 1999 elementary to 2010 high school, it ain't easy

Last edited:
I stopped reading when I read school

Literally all 1200 days of school I sat alone at lunch every single time. It was awful. I graduated without a single friend. I legit developed schizophrenia like symptoms when I was 15. Anyone reading still in school you need to make friends at any cost. Even if they are ass holes or losers they will keep you here mentally. Too much loneliness makes you literally insane.
Brutal anon. I spent about 400 days of my high school alone and it was suffocating. Thankfully I got two friends later on.