Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am SNEIR AND WE ARE ME

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
YOU DUMB TURKEY BASTER UNTORNADO LOVING NIGGERS CANT EAT SOUP TO COMPREHEND THE PURE IQNESS OF @erenyeager AND @Sneir YOUR SHITSKIN NON INTERPOL PEGGY HILL LOVING ASS WILL NEVER CONCEPT PATHS AND INTERCEPTION (IN VIDEOGAME) SNEIR IS ALIVE AND WELL IT IS APART OF THE INCELDIA CONQUEST PLAN THAT NO STINKY FOID POL KNOWS ABOUT

Why do you have Bojack Horseman as your AVI?

Why do you have Bojack Horseman as your AVI?
because hes a fucking brony who used to have my little pony thing as well and also a unicorn. hes a degenerate horse fucker who should be fucking beat in the head

I don't believe you.

FREE SNEIR
YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER AND SHOULD BE HANGED NIGGER STYLE

*we are many

Also lounge

I don't believe you.
This threads comment section reminds me why I spend more time in isolation than online. It's so over when your own subhuman kind rejects you. @OutcastedOutcast look at this shit.

I'm Sneir.
I'm too am sneir (in videogame) how dare these interpol numbfuck soy raging niggers not respect a fellow incel! 20223 is truly the end of everything! (In videogame)

(in videogame)

Hope our buddy sneir is doing alright.

it’s over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back