Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am smaller than i thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
So I measured my penis because it's been a while since I've done that. I thought i was 5.5 inches fully erect. Turns out I'm only 4.3 around 4 inches. It's really put me down as I thought I was at least middle average.

Ive heard being fat makes it smaller. Is that true?

Damn, this must be really unsettling

Brutal tbh. I wish mine was bigger.

that must be very unsettling

It could be, as I know I've gained weight since the last time I measured.

w/e. penis size doesnt matter if you're not even gonna be using it.

on a side note, I saw a vid on r/shortcels of some guy with half inch penis, with a prostitiute being paid to take his v card

Who cares. Face and frame and money matter. Not dick size.
Women are Heartless creatures and don't deserve our energy or our depression. It's over

Penis size matters for good sex but even having sex depends on face and height. A chad with a 3 inch dick will still be able to make foids wet because of his face, but there is a cutoff. The black pill becomes pretty complex when you start considering more than several variables

So I measured my penis because it's been a while since I've done that. I thought i was 5.5 inches fully erect. Turns out I'm only 4.3 around 4 inches. It's really put me down as I thought I was at least middle average.
measuring your dick is always a mistake. if you feel the need to, it's because it is a dicklet. I've 'forgotten' how small i really am

I can't imagine being a dicklet tbh. Means you're inbred or have very low T.

if you're incel you wont even use your penis to please a foid anyway

Measuring your penis and height is only the beginning. Try taking your facial measurements. Specifically, your jaw measurements like mandible length. Those measurements absolutely destroyed me. It seems anything your measure immediately makes you susceptible to insecurity. Best to live not knowing.

Over bro, if you ever get anywhere close to having sex, have a strap-on ready.