Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am slowly going insane once again

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
I think that I am slowly starting to go insane once again.I stare into the dark abyss of my room at night, frequently mutter to myself,waste hours watching animal planet, my mind is an empty void at this point. I am currently on summer vacation and all I have done so far is absolutely nothing. People my age are out partying with their friends, going on dates, having sex, living their best years having a fucking blast, while I am rotting every single day in my dark depressing room.

People my age are always checking their phones seeing who wants to hang out with them, checking their social media to see how many people have liked their photos, my phone on the other hand never rings I constantly check it hoping one day someone will contact me, but I should know by now it will never happen this summer. Its only purpose serves as my alarm clock to remind me that I am still alive and ugly when I wake up and I to listen to my outdated gaming music. People my age always have something to look forward to someone that they are always talking , while I have nothing to look forward to,no one to talk to, every day is the same. I am only here just waiting until the day that I die.

I don't know how some of you oldcels have made it that far, but every day I struggle to find a reason not to just end it. My copes are becoming obsolete, video games get boring fast when you have no one to play with, anime is difficult to enjoy when you have no one IRL to discuss it with, vaping does not get my buzzed anymore, drinking alcohol in my room alone sucks because I have no one to talk to even when I am feeling less suicidal and more social and it gets old fast. I hardly speak to anymore except my parents, and when I don't talk to them I usually mutter to myself in the dark. I do not want to rope just yet, but I don't know how I will survive due to my mind slowly going down the gutter with the minuscule amount of human interaction I have. Only reason I posted this was because I have nothing better to do.

How old are you?

54BE8CF9 4ADC 4E3F 83FE 4BFDF27DEE38

Damn. Have you considered plastic surgery?

Keep coping we all gonna make it brah

You're not insane. You're just ahead of the curve.

All i’ve done today is stare into the TV watching a WW2 documentary, it’s the LDAR lifestyle

feel ur pain so much man, i know u said ur killing yourself in 2020, just try to enjoy something in ur last yr of life

same. i am more angry than usual now

How old are you?
View attachment 136608
Damn. Have you considered plastic surgery?
yeah but its too expensive plus too much of a hassle to narrow down specifically I would want to correct about my deformed face and there is the fact that something could backfire.
feel ur pain so much man, i know u said ur killing yourself in 2020, just try to enjoy something in ur last yr of life
That is still the plan just trying to finish up my list of video games to play and anime to watch then I will have nothing else to do on my bucket list.

Last edited:
Leave the Jewish-occupied feminist cities, and work with us, in the remote mining towns of Ontario.

The feminist whores of Toronto will meet their Toronto version of Marc Lepine one day, a man who will put not 14, but 140,000 feminist whores into ashes!

Vladimir Putin please send a nuclear missile on every feminist gathERing in Toronto!

God will bless you for every feminist whore that you send to hell Mr. Putin, my comrade!

You're not insane. You're just ahead of the curve.
This. As a blackpilled male, you have a mind that is around 250 years ahead of the average normie male's.