Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am sick of this

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
i just cant take the fact that everyone i know is living a hella good life,everyone has socialized after high school(even retards) everyone is experiencing love and affection.At the end of the day,even those who are still virgins have their friends go out do activities and they forget,its a matter of time they find a foid since they socialize.i rot at home every single day.I have nothing to do.Why the world punishes me that way?WHY

Simple. Your genes aren't good enough.
im on a total mental breakdown right now,i deny to believe that my genes not only make a clown to girls,but also an inferior male to hangout to boys.UNBELIEVABLE.All i want is a normal life.

Wild social life is overrated, sometimes I just wish I could be by myself and relax... [teehee]

We can rot at home together :feelsokman:

Take my energy bro

they need a van
One in particular?

That's why moneymaxx is important, if you don't have anybody to hangout with money you can go out with good clothes, buy copes like vidya ,etc. Or move to a shithole and be the center of attention with your money and fuck 3world foids .

That's why moneymaxx is important, if you don't have anybody to hangout with money you can go out with good clothes, buy copes like vidya ,etc. Or move to a shithole and be the center of attention with your money and fuck 3world foids .
the idea of moving to a 3rd world country is being talked a lot here.first 3rworld cant speak english mostly.2nd foids mostly look bad.3rd its pretty sure if i flex money there i will get killed.

the idea of moving to a 3rd world country is being talked a lot here.first 3rworld cant speak english mostly.2nd foids mostly look bad.3rd its pretty sure if i flex money there i will get killed.
I rather take the risk than keep living in the west srs

Are you NEET OP?

In simple terms, it's over for you just like for the rest of us.

i hate thinking about these kind of things, at least we have this forum