Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I am sick and tired of being mocked by my improper english, as if coomskintards from America would do any better

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
And if you mock fellow ethnics struggling with being an ESL, you are as degenerate and retarded as normalfuckers.
Like seriously, how pedantic and patronizing you must be to mock someone else for failing at a language that is not theirs and worse yet; not fully mastering it as a native speaker and yet disdaining an ethniccel for breaking a rule or two.
It shows that you just hate their english not truly because of how it is spoken, but from who it is spoken.

who does that?

Eng 1

Younger Americans tend to be shitskins with poor English though...

Personally I didn't notice anything particularly wrong with your posting, I just assume most people here are USian in any case.

americans of course, maybe british but they are too concealed on their world and won't hang out with ethnic scum like us
so basically normies

why give a fuck about normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back