Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I am shy", "shy boys", etc

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
If you had 8+ looks you wouldn't feel insecure about approaching Stacy.

Please stop coping. You're just ugly. You know there is too high a risk of failure and humiliation and that's why you don't try.

you talking about the film? Advanced got fem fanmail and proposals and shit after it was aired

so yehh lol

lol, legit.

If you're good looking, women will make sure you feel comfortable approaching them. That is, if they don't outright approach you themselves.

That "shy boys" documentary should be called "ugly boys".

lol, legit.

If you're good looking, women will make sure you feel comfortable approaching them. That is, if they don't outright approach you themselves.
This This This, 100 percent. if you have to tread on eggshells while courting a woman you have already lost. When there is attraction, things flow naturally

Please stop coping. You're just ugly. You know there is too high a risk of failure and humiliation and that's why you don't try.
Not just ugly but average and below. Sad truth.

That's why MGTOW is the way to go, Stacy will only play you then take everything you have.

High IQ post.

Though, it applies to sub8 males in general

ITT coping idiots skip past my first reply

8+ ?

u have no idea how handsome that is

but 5-7 guys could fuck themselves in the ass by being shy

I used to be chadlite and almost literally a mute (due to voice disorder). I went bright red if an attractive girl came within 20 feet of me. I redefined shyness and only left the house to go to work 12 hours per week. But I could still tell girls were interested in me.