Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am shorter than I thought thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I always think that I am 6"1 or 6"2 , but when I went to the hospital today my height came out as 5"10 which I know is wrong because everywhere else it is 182 or 183 cm but today she said it was 178 cm , but still 5"11 is not 6"2 why am I so delusional , I always forget my height.

I want to measure it tbh

i always lol when guys who are my height tell me straight to my face they are 6'1. who doesn't fraud their height these days tbh?

people that are 5'10 claim they are 6'2 in 2019 anyways

I'm 5'6, I'd kill to be 5'10 tbh

i always lol when guys who are my height tell me straight to my face they are 6'1. who doesn't fraud their height these days tbh?
Lol , people claim to be 6"1 and are shorter than me , I am hardly 6 feet. Maybe I really am 5"10 who knows maybe other people who measured my height were wrong and this bitchy nurse was right.
I'm 5'6, I'd kill to be 5'10 tbh
Are you sure , you might be shorter.
T
people that are 5'10 claim they are 6'2 in 2019 anyways
Thanks , I always think I might grow taller , gymcel and looksmax to look decent but I know that won't happen.

It is indeed over

I've always measured feet flat with back to wall, and then once more but with a door so I can double check by subtracting from the door height (which is always 6'8)

Im almost sure that im 170 cm.

you're getting shorter bro

same thing here. I’ve always thought that I’m 175 cm till I asked a doctor a few years ago to measure my height. I discovered that I’m 2 cm shorter than what I believed jfl

Height mogs me either way

same thing happens with dick

Going from 6'2" to 5'10", that's a world breaker. Too bad I can't relate, only at 21 having barely reached 5'8".
I Am not 5"10 I am 6 feet approx , she made an error , I am only 19 I'll grow taller if I no fap

I'll grow taller if I no fap
Tenor

You are still 4 inches taller than average female in the US
female boomers maybe. i get heightmogged by middle schoolers on a daily basis

female boomers maybe. i get heightmogged by middle schoolers on a daily basis
Fuck, is it that bad? It seems like average 20yo woman in America was 5'4 in 2016 (but average woman is still 5'3). That's not that tragic imo.

Holy shit that's 7cm difference!!