Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am Severely Depressed Over the State of the World

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
The world I believed in as a kid does not exist. There is no love or loyalty or happiness or honesty. There is only selfishness, envy, adultery, and lies.

All I ever wanted was a cute virginal wife to be loyal to me. When I was a kid, I envisioned the world that Way: Everyone in a faithful and loving marriage like they should be. All would be well.

Sadly, this is not the truth. My friend's "girlfriend" divorced him because she wanted to have we with as many new college guys are possible. A female coworker bragged to me about cheating on her "boyfriend". At a small "party" I overheard one female brag to her friend about cheating with a mutual friend's "boyfriend".

The list goes on. I know a 16 year old female that almost cheated on her "boyfriend". I have more examples too but Im too lazy to list all of them. All I ever wanted was to see genuine love and loyalty come to fruition.

I see no genuine love or loyalty anywhere I look. All I see is unfaithfulness and depression. Everyone is miserable over past loves. This world is not a loving place. It is filled only with people, especially females, who fake love for months or even years for status and sex. Our society of Pagans and hedonists is filled only with selfishness, lies, adultery, and heartbreak.

This reality is so bleak that I become extremely depressed and even suicidal just thinking about it. And then I smoke and forget the depression for a little but then it comes back and its just a vicious cycle.

I feel you bro, unfortunately, the world never was and never will be a loving place.

We’re in hell.

Just accept the world for what it is instead of trying to fight it. If you can, maybe join in. I've started to tell myself, I'm not here to save the world. Just help out a few people who want to be helped, live life how you want to live, try to find genuine people (probably the hardest part), then die. Easy Peasy Japanesey

Remember brother this world is a test, the hereafter will be the real thing

Its because as a kid we were bluepilled by our enviornmet but when we grow up we think for ourselves and so we see that it all was a lie and that this world is full of sinners and should be nuked.

We’re in hell.
Once you die, and you go into the afterlife:
DB0FFF52 345B 4945 8FB6 7B8F3884D522

Leftists will continue to become more degenerate in the future. White women are wasting their genetics on goat fuckers and low iq brownies. After all of them die off or get weakened, hitler promised that he would return to the world in spirit and prove to everyone that he was right. The strong conservative chads will survive (that can include anyone who isn't a capitulating goyim slave). Be hopeful. This world will change in favor for the pure, intelligent, loving, productive, and strong white race.
White women were never “Sacred” their whores like the rest of them. You haven’t fully swallowed the blackpill yet . AWALT,

White women were never “Sacred” their whores like the rest of them. You haven’t fully swallowed the blackpill yet . AWALT,

All women are garbage regardless of race.

Honest question @ItheIthe :

Do you think a 9/10 man can get true love? Let’s say you or I was a top of the line gigachad. Perfect face, 6’2”, ripped linebacker body. If you or I demanded a faithful, chaste virgin, could we get it? You seem to have a lot of experience around women and “sexually successful” men so I thought I’d ask.

Note that I’m trying to get that as a 4/10 autist.

All women are garbage regardless of race.
Once these “Muh Whyte Wahmyn” Cucks fully accept this it’s over. If a white femoid cared about her “purity” and “keep her race clean” she wouldn’t be fucking all the colors of the rainbow. Every femoid has the potential to be a hoe it just takes the right Chad or Chad lite.

It seems men cheat even more than women. Which pisses me off even more; ungrateful assholes just being greedy for all the pussy when I have nothing

Honest question @ :

Do you think a 9/10 man can get true love? Let’s say you or I was a top of the line gigachad. Perfect face, 6’2”, ripped linebacker body. If you or I demanded a faithful, chaste virgin, could we get it? You seem to have a lot of experience around women and “sexually successful” men so I thought I’d ask.

He could he’d have to date lower in age. Because honestly how many femoids past 20 is a virgin? I know you were addressing @ItheIthe but I wanted to chime in. Chad wouldn’t have to settle for a roastie

Honest question @ItheIthe :

Well I'm a sociable volcel and without going into detail about my experiences, the answer is no. "Chad" is basically a myth, btw. Women aren't all attracted to one guy. It's not that simple.

What is simple is that women are very manipulative and self-centered. They are insecure to the point where they will fuck over absolutely anyone just to gain status. They show fake love and leave for no good reason.

What is also true is that basically everyone I know is depressed from past romances. This is why we need true monogamy: No divorce/"breakups".

I want to murder my psychiatrist

Because honestly how many femoids past 20 is a virgin?
I knew of 3 or 4 in my life. They were incredibly rare though, and all brought up in the church. If I was Chad, I bet I could've had one of them.

Well I'm a sociable volcel and without going into detail about my experiences, the answer is no. "Chad" is basically a myth, btw. Women aren't all attracted to one guy. It's not that simple.

What is simple is that women are very manipulative and self-centered. They are insecure to the point where they will fuck over absolutely anyone just to gain status. They show fake love and leave for no good reason.

What is also true is that basically everyone I know is depressed from past romances. This is why we need true monogamy: No divorce/"breakups".

Women may not be attracted to "one guy", but they're all attracted to the top 20% of guys and don't mind all sharing them. They probably get tons of status from fucking multiple top 20% men, as you mentioned.

The depression makes sense. We were not meant to have more than one partner in our lives.

feeling is mutual brother i hope the end times come soon

yeah this planet is BEYOND fucking doomed. It's is literally a downhill slide, society peaked in ww2. even Rome thought it was king of the world until shit hit the fan.

We're going to face another dark age or simply nuclear annihilation. We haven't even BEGUN to reach peak degeneracy.

OP you believe in all of that because you were blue pilled by your parents, tv, government, friends, teachers, etc. The world is a horrible place. You either break down and become a horrible person yourself or you'll get walked all over like you are probably doing right now.

I hate this planet

Don't worry it gets worse from here.

all of you religious and crypto-religious fuckers are so annoying, there is nothing next, there is no point to anything, nothing will get better, there is no test, when you die it's going to be exactly like before you were born

your constant drivel its fucking unbearable..........

High iq post :feelsahh:
Low iq thread :feelsbadman:

Leftists will continue to become more degenerate in the future. White women are wasting their genetics on goat fuckers and low iq brownies. After all of them die off or get weakened, hitler promised that he would return to the world in spirit and prove to everyone that he was right. The strong conservative chads will survive (that can include anyone who isn't a capitulating goyim slave). Be hopeful. This world will change in favor for the pure, intelligent, loving, productive, and strong white race.
all of .religious and crypto-religious fuckers are so annoying, there is nothing next, there is no point to anything, nothing will get better, there is no test, when you die it's going to be exactly like before you were born

your constant drivel its fucking unbearable..........

Filthy julycels. Piss off.

Everyone's in it for #1.

I read that all cynics are disillusioned idealists. There's a lot of truth to that.

welcome to the club

Welcome to the real world boyo
Do you think the elite would have as many cogs in the machine if the harsh truth was taught from early? We were all scammed

Now you have to acept the world the way it is and forget about the way you thougt that it is.

Become an adult mature man.

This doesnt just piss me off in terms of women, but generally speaking
When you grow up, and have a career going etc you know that you cant turn your back to anyone bcs the knife is waiting in his hand
Even your friends arent loyal, your family isnt
Especially shy and introverted people make notice of that
Someday they cant take it anymore, that anyone talks over them or doesnt treat them with respect, and one day they decide to stand up for themselves and get that normal basic human respect
Suddenly everyone is attacking them

Everything about social interactions is finding a fine line between manipulating people
And everyone is doing it
Playing with your humanity to get the things they want, but most people do it so little and over a long period of time, that you cant notice it

Its because as a kid we were bluepilled by our enviornmet but when we grow up we think for ourselves and so we see that it all was a lie and that this world is full of sinners and should be nuked.

True. My generation didn't have this problem to the same extent as we weren't forcefed bluepills the way the Millennials were. We tended to be more aware from early on the world is a shitty, dysfunctional, unfair place.

Try St. John's wort bro. For me it helps, and the effect of it is scientifically proven. Vitamins don't help tbh (apart from Vitamin D in winter)

Damn I thought OP had returned

This works is cucked