Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am sensing a false flag operation.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I think (((they))) are going to set up you UScels lads. They are building the climax up with the Joker movie controversy and fear mongering about a possible shooting, and then they could just go for a false flag operation. Do not go to see the Joker movie.

Lol at going to the cinema as a subhuman. Truecels pirate everything

Lol at going to the cinema as a subhuman. Truecels pirate everything

You watch it on premiere so you don't get spoiled/can join in the discussion.

You're a moron if you torrent a popular movie as it comes out.
What's the matter?

Are you racist against Korean subbed movies?

To "fancy" to watch a "cam?"

You're a moron if you torrent a popular movie as it comes out.
Why? I don't have money to go to cinema and this is not fun because cassier laughing at unattractive manlet who goes in cinema alone. Torrent is the best choice for incels.

Why? I don't have money to go to cinema and this is not fun because cassier laughing at unattractive manlet who goes in cinema alone. Torrent is the best choice for incels.
Downloading movies for free is a crime and youre kidding yourself if you think these companies arent keeping a close eye on people who torrent at least the newest releases.
You wont go to jail but the MPAA would love to be able to sue you. Obviously there are hundereds of people trying to get the movie at once and only a few they can actually get to, but if you do it regularly itll probably catch up to you.
Although as kekfuel said this is really only for Americans.
The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) announced that the major Hollywood motion picture studios would be filing hundreds of lawsuits against individuals using peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing software to access movies online.

Downloading movies for free is a crime and youre kidding yourself if you think these companies arent keeping a close eye on people who torrent at least the newest releases.
I live in Ukraine - nobody give a single shit what you do in internet here.

false flag operation is a cope. People do these things because life has betrayed them. It's no surprise humans have killed each others since the beginning of time.

heh. not going to go see that shit, just another hollyjew movie that is made to make money.

Imagine a 30 year old incel finally getting his first date. Takes the roastie to the Joker movie and they get gunned down by a fellow incel.

Imagine a 30 year old incel finally getting his first date. Takes the roastie to the Joker movie and they get gunned down by a fellow incel.
[It's Over] already...

Past 30 it's monkmaxx or rope.