Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am scared of having a wedding if I ever get arrange married.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
My parents are obviously looking but my dad in an outburst of insulting me said that no one is interested. They are also extremely annoyed that I cannot find anyone myself.

Anyways, in the miracle a foid that does agrees to marry me the prospect of a wedding scares the hell out of me. Firstly, a best man or someone to say speeches about me. I do have "friends" but none of them are close and would ever ask me to be a best man for them. The other thing is the costs, I don't want to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a wedding, fuck that shit. I am also nervous about fucking the foid for the first time.

If I do get married, I would prefer getting a contract signed in court or something and wait until I am comfortable enough to have sex.

Same here tbh

I hate the idea of having to sleep with a foid on the wedding night cos I know that I'll be way too nervous to get the lil guy up. Plus, I hate attention so having people there with big ass cameras will make me feel sick. I doubt I'll ever get an arranged marriage though since most of the girls who get them are whores who are forced to.

Marrying is cucked

You're getting stressed out about something that will never happen.

Same here tbh

I hate the idea of having to sleep with a foid on the wedding night cos I know that I'll be way too nervous to get the lil guy up. Plus, I hate attention so having people there with big ass cameras will make me feel sick. I doubt I'll ever get an arranged marriage though since most of the girls who get them are whores who are forced to.
With curry weddings there are also like different ceremonies.

"best man" jfl what?
Just get married muslim style nigga.
Spending money once in your life for your own wedding is not much of a problem. Just make sure she's not a whore

"best man" jfl what?
Spending money once in your life for your own wedding is not much of a problem. Just make sure she's not a whore
Muslim weddings have a best man these days

That was also my fear, that I would have no friends to invite to my wedding. But I guess me and my oneitus could make mutual friends before we marry. And when inviting two families you also quickly have enough people. Most normies like going to weddings

"best man" jfl what?
Funny how guy has to spend the money while she just shows up. Also there is no 100% way of knowing she wasn’t casually sleeping with guys before marriage.

always be prepared to find out in the future that she was a giga whore back in that day? Maybe an angry ex or her past friends tell you something or show you something. Prepare for worst

I wish i had this problem