Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am running out of copes and hopes guys

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
I do not know how I can keep on living with the fact that I am a 22 yo virgin with no close friends, drowning in depression.
My only copes were internet, relating to other people on incel forums and studycel.
I am even afraid to graduate because nobody will show up.
I am bad at studycel even if I break my ass off, I am ugly, socially inept, insulted by my father for that and internet addict now.
What is the point in keep on living this life?

time to rope boyo

Don't go to graduation

When I graduated in middle school, people clapped for everyone else except me. Not even joking, there were cheers for all other people and DEAD silence for me.I wanted to fucking disappear when I walked to claim my diploma, should've thrown a fucking grenade in there.

"It's okay. You don't need relationships to lead a fulfilling life. I myself didn't lose my virginity until I was 16!"
-Stacy

(But seriously have you at least tried anime as a cope yet? It keeps the rope away for a while...)

No.

You can try other hobbies; exercising, watching anime, playing a new instrument and more.

I dont think you should go to graduation though...

"It's okay. You don't need relationships to lead a fulfilling life. I myself didn't lose my virginity until I was 16!"
-Stacy

(But seriously have you at least tried anime as a cope yet? It keeps the rope away for a while...)
I only like reading mangas.

video games are a godsend

No.

You can try other hobbies; exercising, watching anime, playing a new instrument and more.

I dont think you should go to graduation though...
I gymcelled hard till november then stopped, I did lots of sports and dance, nothing worked for making social connections, I get to know people only on a surface level.

I gymcelled hard till november then stopped, I did lots of sports and dance, nothing worked for making social connections, I get to know people only on a surface level.

Purpose of these hobbies and giving effort are not about making social connections, it is about improving yourself while embracing the pain.

When you are a subhuman only true relationship and social connection you will make is with your grave.

Holy shit ! Only 22 and already running out of cope hobbies ? I'm in my thirties and now the well is starting to run dry of copes. That's why I'm gonna buy a silicone love doll to have as my wife.

I swear, this younger generation has the attention span of gerbils. Fucking hell.

Don't go to graduation

When I graduated in middle school, people clapped for everyone else except me. Not even joking, there were cheers for all other people and DEAD silence for me.I wanted to fucking disappear when I walked to claim my diploma, should've thrown a fucking grenade in there.

Feels, man. It was the same way for me in middle school

A legit question i'd like to ask cuckqueers: What can replace the need for a relationship in a man's life in this world? What can serve as a replacement for having someone you actually love in that sense?

Even the neckbeard-NEET stereotype of us is portrayed as someone depressed, longing to leave their current lifestyle to enter a relationship, and that straw-man IS THE ONE DOING HIS HOBBIES AND TRYING TO FULFILL LIFE IN DIFFERENT VARIOUS WAYS!

It's not meant to be.

Holy shit ! Only 22 and already running out of cope hobbies ? I'm in my thirties and now the well is starting to run dry of copes. That's why I'm gonna buy a silicone love doll to have as my wife.

I swear, this younger generation has the attention span of gerbils. Fucking hell.
You are right about attention span, once I was able to listen to a class for three hours, now I can only bear 30 minutes, Youtube fried my brain.
However you are wrong about age: a 20+ virgin where I live is considered a freak, or a tremendous autistic loser at best, there is no way I can speak about thisl and not being mocked.

Just think that i a year you will be a 23 yp virgin

Before you rope, please take some females with you

Roping=cucking
Don't give in to the cunts who want you dead.

Have you tried weed? You need either drugs or a legitimate passion other than pussy to successfully cope and ldar.