Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am repulsed by foids irl

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Don't get me wrong. Foids I see on video or pic can eventually turn me on, but real foids disgust me. The thing is they are usually rude and annoying with me, so maybe I just assume bad things about them and I am a misogynist. It came to the point that all I can predict when I see a member of the fairer sex is dispute, potential mental problems, perversion, bad hygiene, sickness ... And it is, sadly, often corroborated by the experience of reality. As a result I find none of them charming, they literally turn me down whenever I see them. The only foids that don't seem utterly despicable are ethereal beings that poets talked about all the time during the 16th century.

I'm no weebcel but I can kind of see the appeal those guys have in 2D. Idealized girls can never be snarky cunts to you.

Brb lucid dreaming 2d harem

Don't get me wrong. Foids I see on video or pic can eventually turn me on, but real foids disgust me. The thing is they are usually rude and annoying with me

Exactly. My half-cousins regularly disrespected me.

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

Yes. My half-cousins would tell me "Well? Get out of the car! Goodness!" when I would arrive home after going somewhere with them.

Brb lucid dreaming 2d harem

Jacqueline!

Exactly. My half-cousins regularly disrespected me.

Jacqueline!
Must have been hell to grow up with shitty sisters. Being an only child is a good thing when you realize how fuccked up the average human being is.

Must have been hell to grow up with shitty sisters. Being an only child is a good thing when you realize how fuccked up the average human being is.

Yes. I hid in the bathroom by the time I was seventeen so I could avoid them.

They'd visit my grandparents' apartment and sit outside, sometimes playing with a young light-skinned male.