Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am really upset about this crap

• Thread starter GENSHIT CHIMPACT
  • Start date
GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
Squid game the challenge series 2 is now casting for new players since 6 dec, and I knew about it instantly, I even dreamed about playing squid games a few nights before.

The show takes place in london, or england at least, which is right on my doorstep.

I dismissed the idea of applying because nothing good happens in my life and the chances of getting selected were low, but there was a chance at least.

These games are designed so anyone can play, and all walks of life play, including incels believe it or not

So I got to apply and:

Screenshot 2023 12 08 025639

I dont turn 21 until july 25th next year, so instantly my chances are shot.

I am not deluded into believing I could win the £4.56 million reward, but there was a godamn chance, but more importantly, I could have the honour of playing this games, which would be an amazing and interesting experience, and the chance of great reward.

But no, worthless incel likes me doesn't even get a chance, because I was born too fucking early something I have ZERO control over, like my shit genetics.

I was filled with hope, I envisioned myself in the scenario, only for it to be snuffed out in an instant.

As I write this I still strongly fantasise about playing and filled with phantom hope, but its over, it never fucking began

The normies who played in series 1 didn't take it seriously, hardly prepared, and acted like whiney, ungrateful cunts, complaining about muh cold and poor food.

I DESERVE to have a chance more than those dicks.

Well there goes another dream

Maybe in 2025 in series 3 there will be a chance of me getting in, a non-existent chance, and thats if there is a series 3.

I'd probably lose in the first 10 seconds anyway

me last night

n0rmie event

Your post is sad I guess, you shouldn't be so bluepilled
Yeah, my bad

Just a speck of light to escape this shit life but I knew better, still tho, I just hate being cucked by crap I have zero control over

bullshit life

I'd rather kill myself than to compete in some cringe normie nerdfest

Yeah, my bad

Just a speck of light to escape this shit life but I knew better, still tho, I just hate being cucked by crap I have zero control over

bullshit life
I once had dreams of getting rich or being somebody, it's just not in the cards, not just for us, but almost everyone.

I once had dreams of getting rich or being somebody, it's just not in the cards, not just for us, but almost everyone.
its not about the money, but the chance to even apply, which I was cucked out of

Huh, can't relate, seems like normie stuff
Any prospect of me being able to aim for something and escape this shit life I jump at

I joined andrew tates online university in nov 2022, but was too retarded to get any success