Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Am Proud To Be An Incel

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
I am, but maybe I'm just coping.

Well, getting to use this site is definitely one of the positives to being an incel.

Yes if they started selling the flag I'd hang it up in my room:feelsrope: incel pride!!!!

atleast we get to hate on some foids :feelsohgod:
even more proud when incels are on the news :feelsEhh:

Absolutely not. I don’t see how being incel is something to be proud of lmfao

Absolutely not. I don’t see how being incel is something to be proud of lmfao
Because to know you’re a part of group of men who are just like you. To be apart of a bunch of men who know some very ugly truths about reality. Also, to know you’re not contributing to societal downfall and feminism and destruction. There are a million reasons but one for having extremely strong arguments and access to the truth. Besides that, nobody wants to be worse off but it makes you a better person.

Last edited:
No. What's there to be proud of? That you're ugly and don't fuck not because you don't want to, but because women are repulsed by you? It'd make more sense to be proud of being a volcel.
No, because being like this makes us the better person. I’m proud to have gone through this and experience it and still be alive.

Incel pride worldwide.

Cope. You're lying to yourself.
I’m not lying to myself, what’s wrong about feeling a sense of admiration and self-worth and a boost of self-esteem at self actualization and being apart of a group?

No, because being like this makes us the better person. I’m proud to have gone through this and experience it and still be alive.
In what world does this make us a better person? And how? My heart is filled with hatred.
Also, to know you’re not contributing to societal downfall and feminism and destruction.
Except that’s exactly what I’m doing. By me dropping out of society and contributing little to nothing to it, I’m leading it to its downfall. Like it or not but society depends on low value men to do all the work.

I will be proud of being incel when the revolution starts

In what world does this make us a better person? And how? My heart is filled with hatred.

Except that’s exactly what I’m doing. By me dropping out of society and contributing little to nothing to it, I’m leading it to its downfall. Like it or not but society depends on low value men to do all the work.
being an incel is being yourself. I’m proud to be myself

Better incel than cuck

Cope. Being an incel is not an identity. It's a state of existence filled with misery and hopelessness. Where is pride in that?

Cope. Being an incel is not an identity. It's a state of existence filled with misery and hopelessness. Where is pride in that?
The pride is in traveling the road less traveled.

I’m proud to be a blackpilled incel rather than a cucked one

Proud to be involuntary celibate? No, I want to krempi.

Proud to be blackpilled?
Definitely, glad to have had my eyes fully opened to reality.

With that half ass mentality how will you guys last?

being an incel is being yourself. I’m proud to be myself
FINALLY! Another Angel in this wretch. Though you are A000 pride or just a low level A100 given that you talk like a kid.

You're right, Angels are obsessed with becoming themselves 1:1 with their values, and incels are A100 as a group (that means, can only handle extremely positive emotions for the type and nothing more). I have some posts on it, my most recent is the songs about incels, you should check it out and see whether the songs I posted resonate with you life better than the ones from the majority here (meaning, Tauri, Slave, and Freak).

Also DM me if you want to know the answers you're looking for, on why this site is full of impure people proudly wearing their bastardry as a badge, for example. PREPARE YOUR CHALICE!!!

FINALLY! Another Angel in this wretch. Though you are A000 pride or just a low level A100 given that you talk like a kid.

You're right, Angels are obsessed with becoming themselves 1:1 with their values, and incels are A100 as a group (that means, can only handle extremely positive emotions for the type and nothing more). I have some posts on it, my most recent is the songs about incels, you should check it out and see whether the songs I posted resonate with you life better than the ones from the majority here (meaning, Tauri, Slave, and Freak).

Also DM me if you want to know the answers you're looking for, on why this site is full of impure people proudly wearing their bastardry as a badge, for example. PREPARE YOUR CHALICE!!!
I don’t know if you’re serious but I did see a thread you posted about music. The tone of your post is entirely too happy. :feelshaha:

I don’t know if you’re serious but I did see a thread you posted about music. The tone of your post is entirely too happy. :feelshaha:
Not happy, but energetic. Exclamation points are not a representation of happiness unless explicitly said so.
Yes, I'm serious. You are Peter Pan having fun on the neverland and refusing to enter reality, when Dresden establishes himself (his values) as the limit to civilization. You're hanging around losers collecting their dirt without a purpose, but represents yourself as a badass. You became so good at acting like a loser you are proud of it. No, you're proud of having a brand new personality to your sick and diseased mind.

There, those are both truthful datapoints so you can see I'm serious about knowing better. You're nowhere as pure and everypower as you want to be, so there's no reason to be proud of it :|. I can enlighten you on how to A011 sanitize yourself, though.

Last edited:
Not happy, but energetic. Exclamation points are not a representation of happiness unless explicitly said so.
Yes, I'm serious. You are Peter Pan having fun on the neverland and refusing to enter reality, when Dresden establishes himself (his values) as the limit to civilization. You're hanging around losers collecting their dirt without a purpose.

There, those are both truthful datapoints so you can see I'm serious about knowing better. You're nowhere as pure and everypower as you want to be, so there's no reason to be proud of it :|. I can enlighten you on how to A011 sanitize yourself, though.
Slow down with the terminology, are you trolling me? :feelshmm:

Slow down with the terminology, are you trolling me? :feelshmm:
If I were, why would you think I'd tell?
That explains why you're A100. Angels have knowledge as a base value, so 100 means you can only handle perfect knowledge handled to you. You don't do the dirt job of verifying whether what I'm saying is sound. And because of that you collect a lot of trash personalities on your plate as you can't distinguish between good and evil like a A001 philosopher.

That's why you're insane, you have so much potential being squandered in this slophouse, being happy happy all the time in refusal to face A110 reality. And besides, you won't lose anything by talking to me anyways, even if you don't use the information.

If I were, why would you think I'd tell?
That explains why you're A100. Angels have knowledge as a base value, so 100 means you can only handle perfect knowledge handled to you. You don't do the dirt job of verifying whether what I'm saying is sound. And because of that you collect a lot of trash personalities on your plate as you can't distinguish between good and evil like a A001 philosopher.

That's why you're insane, you have so much potential being squandered in this slophouse, being happy happy all the time in refusal to face A110 reality. And besides, you won't lose anything by talking to me anyways, even if you don't use the information.
Bring me to terms what is A110? In your own words?

Incel has lost its meaning nowadays it just means misogynistic. Am I proud of that, yes. I’m not proud of being physically involuntary celibate. Being blackpilled has made me more logical in my day to day life at a relatively young age so I’m also proud of that. :panties:

Bring me to terms what is A110? In your own words?
Angel that can handle positive emotions and 'meh' emotions, but not negative emotions. Did you even try to understand what I said? Of course not, understanding is A101 so going through vagueness (A001) to perfect knowledge (A100) without help (A010).

Now your emotional polarity is collapsing because you didn't have your perfect knowledge, so you resort to A010 asking, nursing, and help. Those are middlish states of mind for Angels. It means you're probably getting bored for not handling it. Well, existence is also archetype A010, so reality is A010 existence + A100 absolutism/everypower thus A110.

So you refuse to be in reality and actually applying your ideals instead of living in Neverland. It means you don't exist as a person. You're a mishamsh of others' ideals, and your ideal is beating them at being themselves, thus being an even bigger failure. That's why you have to sanitize.

Last edited:
Incel has lost its meaning nowadays it just means misogynistic. Am I proud of that, yes. I’m not proud of being physically involuntary celibate. Being blackpilled has made me more logical in my day to day life at a relatively young age so I’m also proud of that. :panties:
How are you proud of being misogynistic? :feelswhat:

Give me one reason why undervalued? What’s cool about being misogynistic? Besides it makes you fit in here. :feelsUgh:

Give me one reason why undervalued? What’s cool about being misogynistic? Besides it makes you fit in here. :feelsUgh:
Boosts my self-esteem by coping that women are beneath me. It feels shit to be rejected by people who you desire. It’s the main reason why I came up with my username. :feelsthink:

Obviously, I can’t be misogynistic in real life, so its a harmless exercise for the most part.

Last edited:
I'd rather be chad

no lmao, we are subhuman. i am glad to be blackpilled though, as mentioned above.

Cope until you wrap that rope around your neck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm not proud of being a failure.

Boosts my self-esteem by coping that women are beneath me. It feels shit to be rejected by people who you desire. It’s the main reason why I came up with my username. :feelsthink:

Obviously, I can’t be misogynistic in real life, so its a harmless exercise for the most part.
I will do this.

No but im proud not to be a delusional cuck