Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am only attracted to virgins.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I cannot feel attraction for a nonvirgin; I only can feel rage.

You are toxic and misogynistic

inkel better lower his standards

You identify as virginsexual, dont let anyone tell you otherwise sweaty!

don't like preowned women

All that I ever wanted was to care for most pure shy virgin waifu.

normies will claim they are superior to you

but they get unreasonably upset if their girlfriend remembers her old boyfriend, says his name by mistake, literally does anything to suggest she was recently being fucked by another man

cringe at normies

jfl at cucks that want to LTR non virgins

some IT cuck once said that he would rather have his meal made by master chef than by first-time one and that practise makes perfect :soy::soy::soy:

only in this case practise means laying on your back, spreading your legs and staying still JFL

There's no Virgin for your face.

(But i heard you can get 72 of them if you join the cube cult)

some IT cuck once said that he would rather have his meal made by master chef than by first-time one and that practise makes perfect :soy::soy::soy:

only in this case practise means laying on your back, spreading your legs and staying still JFL
No, practice means two dozen other men cumming in your meal :feelspuke:

No 20 something foids with triple digit body counts are kweens!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

But how could anyone know they are virgin

This. You won't be able to tell.
Oh yeah. That foid who shops in her underwear and talks about having premarital sex or has (gasp) a premarital child is clearly a virgin.

Oh yeah. That foid who shops in her underwear and talks about having premarital sex or has (gasp) a premarital child is clearly a virgin.
Ah yeah. The same female who lies about her being a virgin is clearly a virgin.

How do you differentiate a virgin from a non virgin while out and about? Bi sight or bi smell?I can smell disease from miles away but I have no idea how virgin scent are different from non virgin scent ?

Looks like your sexual preferences are not acceptable. Welcome to the club.

"YOU SHOULD BE ATTRACTED TO POST WALL LANDWHALE ROASTIES INKWL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

don't like preowned women

No-one likes preowned, secondhand anything- so why should secondhand women be any different?
Looks like your sexual preferences are not acceptable. Welcome to the club.

If you're talking about the toast-masters club that is the De Geso/Nathan Larson extreme transageism saga unfolding, it'll be intersting to see where that shitshow ends up.

Even though psychologists and human fertility biologists admit females can consent when they start menstruating which can- on average- be ages 12-14, the age of consent is 16 UK.
Larson claims pre-teen children (ages 7-12) can consent but again
- No evidence
- No biological imperative
- No vaginal mucus
That tied into me personally witnessing my neighbour's 12 going on 13 year old daughter's behaviour change the millisecond she started menstruating herself and socially rejecting me.

Last edited:
No-one likes preowned, secondhand anything- so why should secondhand women be any different?

If you're talking about the toast-masters club that is the De Geso/Nathan Larson extreme transageism saga unfolding, it'll be intersting to see where that shitshow ends up.

Even though psychologists and human fertility biologists admit females can consent when they start menstruating which can- on average- be ages 12-14, the age of consent is 16 UK.
Larson claims pre-teen children (ages 7-12) can consent but again
- No evidence
- No biological imperative
- No vaginal mucus
That tied into me personally witnessing my neighbour's 12 going on 13 year old daughter's behaviour change the millisecond she started menstruating herself and socially rejecting me.
I only mentioned virginity, not age. Unless you seriously think that there are zero 18+ female virgins.
You are toxic and misogynistic
I am a virgin and expect the same of others. This is neither hypocritical nor unreasonable.

Last edited:
Limited options there bud, pedobear or gay with another cel.

I've never ever heard a foid say that she wants a virgin man, I wonder why :waitwhat:

I only mentioned virginity, not age. Unless you seriously think that there are zero 18+ female virgins.

You've contradicted your own point twofold, by saying virginity is age related and yet you admit the age of consent is to high cause women have already done it by then?

As a yardstick most female celebrities in the US average losing their virginity ages 15 correct.

Virgin foids don't exist.

You've contradicted your own point twofold, by saying virginity is age related and yet you admit the age of consent is to high cause women have already done it by then?

As a yardstick most female celebrities in the US average losing their virginity ages 15 correct.
You implied that only minors are virgins in discussing trans-agism. I didn't.

I hoped this was a thread about a foid saying she had a fetish for virgins and liked older guys. You got my hopes up for a second there. :feelsbadman:

I know it'd be impossible to find myself a virgin foid being as most would be aged 12 - 15 or ones wanting to actually stay that way, having totally unrealistic standards, eg. be it rare severe autism, waiting for her dream Chad, dykes in denial.

das why you little inkler yikes

You're attracted to whatever your cock tells you. Dick don't care.

You can immediately disregard open whores. Granted, they could still be secret whores, but you have at least narrowed down the number of foids worth pursuing.

Only virgins means you're a faggot because foids are rarely virgins into their teens so you like your fellow inkwells.

I hoped this was a thread about a foid saying she had a fetish for virgins and liked older guys. You got my hopes up for a second there. :feelsbadman:
Turbocope kek

What age, by your logic, is a minor?
I am an 18+ unmarried virgin. Therefore 18+ unmarried foids should be virgins. Age is not an excuse for fornicating. "Holding out" for a few years as a virgin but then fornicating still makes one a degenerate.
Only virgins means you're a faggot because foids are rarely virgins into their teens so you like your fellow inkwells.
Pure waifus of culture are virgins.

I am an 18+ unmarried virgin. Therefore 18+ unmarried foids should be virgins. Age is not an excuse for fornicating. "Holding out" for a few years as a virgin but then fornicating still makes one a degenerate.

Cope.

No girls past the age of 15 are virgins. Regardless of country.

BTW I am from the UK and I had fun telling virtuous women's, current, partners via facebook (incognito) the real age their partners lost their virginities while they were in high school.

I got hatemail and all sorts of ad-hominems but fuck 'em. Roastie sluts, don't buy secondhand advertised as new.

Last edited:
I would settle for a girl who had been a literal prostitute in the past so long as she had no stds