Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am officially single percent body fat. Has it changed my life?

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I am officially at 9%. I have a good body, good arms, good shoulders, good frame, good v line, good abs, and a big chest. So I finally went to single percent body fat....has it changed my life? Nope. Still incel as ever. Has it changed my face at all? Yes. It made it look worse. My eyes look more melted because of my nct, and my lower lids look horrendous. My dark circles are more apparent and my nasolabial folds are even more visible, what the fuck? I have no hollow cheeks even in the best lighting possible no matter how hard I clench my jaw/cheek suck. Lmfao. My jaw just looks slightly better but still round potato trash. My chin looks round the same.

Nothing has really changed.

Back to eating oreos. Fuck this. What a waste of time. From subhuman to subhuman. I never get any looks from women, even when I went to the beach a few times. NEVER. For fucks sake people women don't give a fuck about muscle, or if you can bench 300+ they don't fucking care. Just look good, which in my case it's impossible.

You don't lift for women or to escape inceldom, that's retarded.

Lift for yourself and health.

Exactly what I said leaning and gymceing Is cope. Just enjoy your food and rot. Lifting for women is useless if you’re ugly.

You can be healthy and not have to put the amount of effort gymceling requires.
Also whats the point of being healthy? Too extend your life? Why does that matter when were going to all die alone so why does it matter how long it takes. Might as well have fun while you can.

You can be healthy and not have to put the amount of effort gymceling requires.
Also whats the point of being healthy? Too extend your life? Why does that matter when were going to all die alone so why does it matter how long it takes. Might as well have fun while you can.
There's no point imo, but some people value their health and don't want to die early, so i think lifting and eating healthy would be good fot those people.

Red pillers on suicide watch

Try to get into some competitive sports at least. Get something out of all that effort.

redpill = scam

You're reading some theorycrafting tl;dr and some "field reports" (god, I always cringe/lol at those) and next thing you know you're getting bamboozled by Roosh V. and Chateau to buy their stupid books about trying moar and cold approaching in bars.

Gymcelling as an ugly guy is like putting frosting on a pile of shit and calling it a cake

Dude, gymcelling only works if you can achieve spot reduction. Body fat is something you can get away with but particularly in areas that make your face look bad, you need to get rid of. Chubby cheeks and neck fat are a death sentence if you have good facial bone structure because it conceals your cheek bone prominence and jawline. As far as I know, spot reduction either doesn't happen at all or works case by case. If you can't get rid of it, you need surgery. And surgery costs money.

show pics OP

I am starving myself right now trying to lose a lot of weight, should I not waste my time then?

I haven't eaten for 35 hours lol

I been said this

Low bf only works if you have the bones for it. If you don't have the bones for it you will end up looking worse when low bf

I will never show a photo of myself on here. I will become a meme. I am subhuman with a good natural lean body.

It's over because I'm ugly. Lmfao at that low body fat scam. If your bones don't show at 15% it won't show at single percent. Ever.

I will never show a photo of myself on here. I will become a meme. I am subhuman with a good natural lean body.

It's over because I'm ugly. Lmfao at that low body fat scam. If your bones don't show at 15% it won't show at single percent. Ever.

Don't need to include your face in the picture.

Dieting and exercising is a waste of time for incels, unless they care about their health, which most don't I would guess.

I only lift for the pain. There is no better feeling than laying in bed with sore muscles. And I am 100% serious.

I only lift for the pain. There is no better feeling than laying in bed with sore muscles. And I am 100% serious.

True.

Yea I got to that point not too long ago. My chest genetics are god tier awful, gap and missing muscle fibers it looks like in the upper pecs. It was a slap in the face after all the hard work. Kept being told I look like a druggie, sickly, guant, etc.. If I was chad it would have been all positive comments. Aside from counting every single calorie eaten, being 8% was annoying as FUCK because I got extremely cold so easily. The sunlight hides it, but I had even more definition than picture:

you should lift for yourself, because it's your body and you will only get one opportunity to see what it's capable of.
why not try to max that shit out and see how far you can take it? it feels good too and makes you healthier. plus guys will respect you more, fuck what the broads think.

Yea I got to that point not too long ago. My chest genetics are god tier awful, gap and missing muscle fibers it looks like in the upper pecs. It was a slap in the face after all the hard work. Kept being told I look like a druggie, sickly, guant, etc.. If I was chad it would have been all positive comments. Aside from counting every single calorie eaten, being 8% was annoying as FUCK because I got extremely cold so easily. The sunlight hides it, but I had even more definition than picture:

are you me? i just have different colored hair basically, also you're more swole. mirin that work son

That's you?

Everything other than face is cope. Below average face = death sentence.

Noobcake looks good. Chest is complete shit as he realizes, but most non-gym cells wouldn't even notice. This is actually an instance when a tan and better haircut would do you well, and I don't say this sarcastically. From the outline of your face that isn't hidden, it seems like your face can't be THAT hideous underneath.

So Noobcakre, what has your experience been and has it been aligned with OPs?

send me nudes.

you look pretty amazing. IMO. I almost said I could only dream of that, but you're human too. Did you follow a routine or calculate it all yourself? How long did it take you? Genuinely motivated to give gym a 2nd shot.

you look pretty amazing. IMO. I almost said I could only dream of that, but you're human too. Did you follow a routine or calculate it all yourself? How long did it take you? Genuinely motivated to give gym a 2nd shot.
If youre talking about me, I forever bulked for 5 years just eating whatever when im hungry tracking nothing not really taking lifting serious being quite the fatass:

Decided to drop to 8% by eating 1000 calories less a day than I normally eat which translates into 2 pounds lost a week at I think 1400-1800 calories a day. It took I think 6-9 months before I slimmed down from pic. One thing I can say though, if youre friendless and want male friends, start lifting. You get random dudes start talking to you lol. It was weird as hell, I guess its a taste of what chad gets with women.

If youre talking about me, I forever bulked for 5 years just eating whatever when im hungry tracking nothing not really taking lifting serious being quite the fatass:

Decided to drop to 8% by eating 1000 calories less a day than I normally eat which translates into 2 pounds lost a week at I think 1400-1800 calories a day. It took I think 6-9 months before I slimmed down from pic. One thing I can say though, if youre friendless and want male friends, start lifting. You get random dudes start talking to you lol. It was weird as hell, I guess its a taste of what chad gets with women.
That's also bullshit. Never got any random guys talking to me.