Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am officially autistic

L

Lowiqretarted

Greycel
My mother took me to a psychiatrist to sending me Jewish pills to cure my depression. Then the psychiatrist suspected that I had autism and referred me to a second psychiatrist who specialized in autism, he told me that I have Asperger's. He sent me a higher dose of Jewish pills, I have already been taking escitalopram and Respirdone for 6 months. Many suspected that I was in the aspect, so when I was 11 I went to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with OCD.

Last edited:
I am also taking quetiapine at night to stabilize my sleep schedule.

Do the kike pills help? My parents tried to get me on them, but I adamantly refused. Not really like it matters when you're an incel tho... No pill for your face

These soyciety forces inhumane pain on us and then gives us pills that our brain chemistry when we become depressed what a joke

¿Ayudan las pastillas kike? Mis padres intentaron convencerme, pero me negué rotundamente. Aunque realmente no importa cuando eres un incel... No hay pastillas para tu cara.
The Jewish pills only reduced my feeling of anger.
These soyciety forces inhumane pain on us and then gives us pills that our brain chemistry when we become depressed what a joke
They want us asleep and submissive

I live in a third world shithole, I can't even satisfy my shitty life by being hedonistic by buying what I want. Kikepills aren't going to increase my iq and get me out of my shitty situation.

good, they pretty much fry your brain and make you submissive
Sexually or socially?

The fact that Amerimutts take psychotropic drugs so readily (ritalin, marijuana) has always disgusted me. What a revolting Christcucked nation full of burgers, niggers and school shooters.

good, they pretty much fry your brain and make you submissive
Never really understood why they wanted me on the either... I was never a disruptive presence. I suppose that's just what the kike healthcare system does... "Trust the science goy"

I'm submissive, but only to the memory of Adolf Hitler, so I'm dominant against any other social order in Europe.
i'm sick of everything in general, the world is ending mang :feelsbadman:

I suppose that's just what the kike healthcare system does... "Trust the science goy"
that's exactly what it does, it preys on people who don't know any better (99.5% of the population) and tells them "if you take this pill, your life will magically be fixed" when in reality that isn't even close to true since the side effects mentally castrate you

They throw this diagnosis out like rice. How did they actually test to see if you had it?

They throw this diagnosis out like rice. How did they actually test to see if you had it?
the old land whale foid asked me questions like the discomfort I feel when I wear a certain texture of fabric and saw that I don't make eye contact.

that's exactly what it does, it preys on people who don't know any better (99.5% of the population) and tells them "if you take this pill, your life will magically be fixed" when in reality that isn't even close to true since the side effects mentally castrate you
You WILL trust the scientists
You WILL trust the experts
You WILL trust the study
You WILL trust the data
You WILL trust the research
You WILL NOT question anything, goy

the old land whale foid asked me questions like the discomfort I feel when I wear a certain texture of fabric and saw that I don't make eye contact.

Eye contact, fuckin' thought so. Averting one's eyes is not cause for any medical diagnosis of anything. But "autism" or "being on the spectrum" is such a safe diagnosis to make, doctors aren't bothered by making it frivolously.

Eye contact, fuckin' thought so. Averting one's eyes is not cause for any medical diagnosis of anything. But "autism" or "being on the spectrum" is such a safe diagnosis to make, doctors aren't bothered by making it frivolously.
I look away because of the shame I feel for my face:feelsrope:

Welcome to the club brocel. Aspergers is like a life without parole. Don't take those meds, they make everything worse and they don't solve any of your problems. SSRI's increase the risk of roping. Risperidone will only make you bloatmaxx and you might get erectile dysfunction. That's like your mom tries to chemically castrate you for depression which is really you hating your inceldom, that's completely normal and it's not a mental disorder to hate being a sexless, kissless and hugless person.

Do the kike pills help? My parents tried to get me on them, but I adamantly refused. Not really like it matters when you're an incel tho... No pill for your face
Autism, at least actual autism, is easily seen via a simple brain scan, due to the fact that autistic people have a completely different brain structure. The behavioural traits associated with autism are caused by the difference in brain structure. There are no pills that "rebuild" your brain.

Autism, at least actual autism, is easily seen via a simple brain scan, due to the fact that autistic people have a completely different brain structure. The behavioural traits associated with autism are caused by the difference in brain structure. There are no pills that "rebuild" your brain.
Yes, there's no cure for autism; however, you may be given medication to help better regulate your behavioral symptoms.

Yes, there's no cure for autism; however, you may be given medication to help better regulate your behavioral symptoms.
imagine taking pills jewish doctors give u

imagine taking pills jewish doctors give u
"Holy shit, he's not a brain dead normie. Get him on psychoactive goy pills. Trust the science goyigoyim.:soy::soy::soy::soy:

How are you feeling? You'll still be taking those pills that make you vegetable. Or will you live without them?

Xanax can make you low inhib though. So there´s that. ( at the price of becoming an addict )

But don't these basically make you completely catatonic?

Yeah, probably. Like meant to make low functioning autists more docile
My mother has a friend who's on Jewpills for ADHD and she never looks like she's "present" if you know what I mean.

My mother has a friend who's on Jewpills for ADHD and she never looks like she's "present" if you know what I mean.
Autism makes you do the same thing, of course it's different for everyone. But overall not really anything crazy. The sad really that's all.

Autism makes you do the same thing, of course it's different for everyone. But overall not really anything crazy. The sad really that's all.
I mean it in the sense that's she's visibly high on something and looks like she's half asleep.

I'm submissive, but only to the memory of Adolf Hitler, so I'm dominant against any other social order in Europe.
Your AVI is communism tho, Pick a side or get a Hitler AVI