Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am now the only member in my friends group without a gf

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
I'll now go relax on my balcony while evaluating pros and cons of jumping to my death

You have friends? :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

If your friends have gfs then you can probably get a gf too. No normie wants to hang out with an ugly subhuman when he gets a gf

If your friends have gfs then you can probably get a gf too. No normie wants to hang out with an ugly subhuman when he gets a gf
Tbh

Nah from what I've seen normies hang out with the ugly kids on the ground that it makes them look better
Shits cruel

He will leave them. After swallowing too many blackpills, he'll not be able to comform the normie mentality anymore. I had a few friends too (three in fact) and I started feeling uncomfortable with them after embrasing the holy Black Pill.

Nah from what I've seen normies hang out with the ugly kids on the ground that it makes them look better
Shits cruel
Nah thats what women do to each other. Normies avoid ugly men because they dont want girls to think they are ugly virgins too

He will leave them. After swallowing too many blackpills, he'll not be able to comform the normie mentality anymore. I had a few friends too (three in fact) and I started feeling uncomfortable with them after embrasing the holy Black Pill.
Were your friends incels or normies? lol

Time to leave that friendship group behind

Nah thats what women do to each other. Normies avoid ugly men because they dont want girls to think they are ugly virgins too
Idk maybe it's different in countries but in school I saw plenty of Chads keep an ugly guy around to follow them like a lost dog

Were your friends incels or normies? lol
Two incels (although they're blue-pilled and agreed and disagreed in the same time with the Holy Black Pill they knew it's true but didn't have the mental strength to accept it) and one lower tier normie who had two gf.

Idk maybe it's different in countries but in school I saw plenty of Chads keep an ugly guy around to follow them like a lost dog
Yea chads here only hang out with chads. Normies with normies and incels with incels

Shits cruel
This.
They probably use him to feel better about themselves.
Same when rich people do the same with the poor.

I'm proud of not having a social circle.
it's not funny,there's a lot of pointless competition(especially around females),if you're not the alpha you must conform to the ideas and plans of other people and everyone has a strictly determined role.
someone who cares about personal freedom can't simply accept all that shit.

its over for us :kys: :kys: :kys: :lul: :lul: :lul:

better friendless than cuck though
I don't need them tbh. I feel better now without them tbh. It was hard in the beginning but I really like it now.

mogs me cus friends

Aspiecel and has a friends group???? mogs me to oblivion

Thats suifuel for sure